'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' Second Weekend Box Office Collection: Kangana Starrer Collects ₹ 98.37 Crore in India, to Reach ₹100 Crore by Monday
'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' Box Office Collection: Kangana Starrer Earns over ₹100 Crore Worldwide; Set to Beat Akshay Kumar's 'Baby', 'Gabbar Is Back'
'Demonte Colony' 6 Days Box Office Collection: Arulnidhi Starrer Does Excellent Business in Tamil Nadu
- Inflation expected to rise; RBI likely to hike interest rates: Goldman Sachs
- 12% and 18% GST slab rates likely to be merged; Rs 95,000 cr revenue collected in October
- Over 43 lakh businesses file initial GST returns for October
- Meg Whitman steps down as HP Enterprise CEO weeks after saying she was 'committed' to the firm and not joining Uber
- Cabinet approves ordinance for amendments of insolvency and bankruptcy code