Broadcom has made $103 billion acquisition bid for Qualcomm, and the deal would be worth $130 billion if the net debt is included.
Nov 7, 2017
Paradise Papers: United Spirits' books had several loopholes; firm now transparent in disclosures, says Diageo
Kiren Rijiju, Minister of State for Home Affairs, led the Indian delegation, which discussed the issue in details with the UK delegation led by Minister of State for Immigration Brandon Lewis.
Nov 7, 2017
The data leak reveals hidden wealth of world's elite who have invested in offshore accounts.
Nov 6, 2017
The joint venture is also eyeing the billion-dollar deal for supplying single-engine fighter jets to the Indian Air Force.
Nov 5, 2017
Demonetization broke the backbone of Indian real estate sector, but stabilized just as quickly: Anuj Puri, Chairman, Anarock [VIDEO]
The global retail giant plans to add 5-7 stores in the next calendar year even as it begins piloting 'dark stores' or fulfilment centres for retailers, stockists and kirana stores buying from it.
Nov 4, 2017
- Stocks to watch on Feb. 22: Lupin, Ambuja Cements, Titan, Aurobindo Pharma
- 'Firm losing India deals due to US president's curbs:' Donald Trump Jr. hinting at a father-son conflict?
- India ranks 81st in global corruption perception index: Know which country tops the list
- EPFO cuts interest rate to 5-year low: Is PF still a good saving option?
- Australia now has a bank note with some really cool features