An animation released by Nasa on social media on 8 March showcases a new piece of technology which could give hope to people born with a missing ventricle. The video shows a heart motor pump that uses flywheel technology produced by Doctor Mark Rodefeld at Nasaâ€™s Glenn Research Center.
Mar 11, 2016
The Latvian creator of banned drug meldonium said on 10 March that he was quite sure other top athletes are â€“ and should â€“ use it. Latvia expressed sadness over the banning of the drug that has cast a pall over the career of tennis star Maria Sharapova, describing it as one of the most significant accomplishments of the tiny nations scientists.
Mar 10, 2016
- 7th Pay Commission: Government may offer salary hikes beyond recommendations
- Stocks to watch on March 19: Cadila Health, Zee Entertainment, UltraTech Cement, GAIL
- Economy & markets: Asia stocks subdued as investors eye Fed policy
- Relief for Pensioners as Government likely to double monthly minimum pension payments
- Nuclear deal: Kicking Iran in shins is good domestic economics for Trump