ICICI Bank leads Sensex rally, hits new 52-week high; Tata Motors gains after company's upbeat export forecast
Market outlook: 'French presidential poll outcome unlikely to impact Indian stock markets next week'
Vince Cable stated the Liberal Democrats enjoyed a positive outcome in the local elections after being quite badly damaged in the coalition years. Mr Cable described the Conservatives and Ukip as effectively the same and insisted that if voters want an alternative we are it.
May 5, 2017
The first Chinese-built passenger jet has taken off from Shanghai for its maiden flight. The C919 aircraft aims to compete with the Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 for the $2tn-worth global jet market. Some 570 of the planes have already been ordered, according to state-owned manufacturer Comac – and mostly by Chinese carriers.
May 5, 2017
- Cheque books of SBI's associate banks to become invalid after March 31
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- 7th Pay Commission: Government may offer salary hikes beyond recommendations
- Nirav Modi scam: 'PNB staff bought assets overseas, stashed funds'
- Narendra Modi could rule till 2024, maybe longer, without strong rival: Poll