French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
HDFC Bank Q4 net profit rises 18%, employee strength falls by 6,000; provisioning for bad loans almost doubles
Minda, Bombay Dyeing, Raymond, Sun TV Network hit new 52-week high on BSE; Wipro steady despite layoff buzz
- Stocks to watch on Feb. 22: Lupin, Ambuja Cements, Titan, Aurobindo Pharma
- 'Firm losing India deals due to US president's curbs:' Donald Trump Jr. hinting at a father-son conflict?
- India ranks 81st in global corruption perception index: Know which country tops the list
- EPFO cuts interest rate to 5-year low: Is PF still a good saving option?
- Australia now has a bank note with some really cool features