Is Tinder an effective way to meet someone? Youd think so with almost 50 million active users and over a billion swipes per day. Despite its popularity, it may not be a good way to meet someone. Only 29.2% of users said they made IRL plans with someone. So if its not that effective...why are so many using it? Only 4.16% of users are looking for a relationship, 22% were looking for a hook up; 44.44% used it to boost their egos, or, as they put it, confidence-boosting procrastination. 29% said they were using it for other reasons. These numbers are unique to Tinder, on other online dating sites, 66% of users have met someone. If youre looking for love, swipe left on Tinder.
Mar 24, 2017
KEC, Interglobe Aviation spurt on BSE; Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad faces ban from Air India, SpiceJet, Jet, IndiGo
Scientists have developed a low-cost and easy-to-use smartphone attachment that can quickly and accurately evaluate semen samples for at-home fertility testing, providing a potentially helpful resource for the more than 45 million couples worldwide who are affected by infertility. It is estimated that male infertility plays a role in roughly 40% of those cases, underscoring a need for more routine and reliable semen analysis testing.
Mar 22, 2017
- State Bank of India initiates largest recruitment drive since 2013, to fill 9,500 roles post-merger
- Union Budget 2018: What middle class and salaried people can expect?
- How Union Budget 2018-19 can help revive the Indian real estate industry
- Robots to join armed forces much earlier? India, Japan team up to use AI and robotics in defence
- GST rate cuts: What is cheaper, what is dearer