- Play Can you predict profit warnings?
- Play NFL fans gather ahead of Super Bowl 51 kick-off
- Play Brit Awards 2017 predictions: David Bowie, Emeli Sande, Skepta to win big
- Play Leaked video shows Boston Dynamics new nightmare inducing wheeled robot
- Play New England Patriots win Super Bowl 51 with historic comeback
- Play Rolls-Royce posts biggest loss after bribery charges and Brexit
- Play Trans-rights activists protest Donald Trump policies outside White House
BSE closes points 251.33 down on Dec 12
New Delhi, Dec 12 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 251.33 points down to stand at 27,350.68. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 68.80 points down to stand at 8,224.10. KPIT and AMARAJABAT were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 5.57% and 4.73% along with EMAMI LTD and Jubilant Food Works Ltd. with an increase of 4.32% and 4.24% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Sunrise Asian LTD and PMC Fincorp LTD with a decrease 18.94% and 12.71% along with JETAIRWAYS and SUNTV with a decrease of 9.44% and 7.99% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 86.93 points at 18,674.50 while the banking sector is down 113.96 points at 20,975.21 and the reality sector is down 40.20 points at 1,590.37. The Indian currency is up 0.01% at Rs 62.33 per dollar.