The Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) in Kerala, announced the Higher Secondary or Plus Two (+2) and Vocational Higher Secondary Exam (VHSE) results on Thursday, 21 May, 2015.
Kerala Educational Minister PK Abdu Rabb declared the results in Thiruvananthapuram and the south Indian state has reported a pass percentage of 83.96%. Previous year, it was 79.39%. Meanwhile, the VHSE and Technical Higher Secondary pass percentages are 91.63% and 76%, respectively.
- Number of schools with full pass : 59 [9 Government Schools]
- Total number of students passed: 2, 88, 386
- Number of girls passed for the exam: 1, 63, 908
- Number of boys passed for the exam: 1, 24, 498
- Full A+ for 10839 students [Girls - 7766, Boys - 3073]
- District with highest pass percentage : Kozhikode (87.05%)
- District with less pass percentage : Pathanamthitta (76.17%)
- VHSE highest pass percentage for Wayanad and less for Pathanamthitta.
The higher secondary exam was conducted from 3-30 March in more than 2,000 centres across Kerala, Mahe and Lakshadweep.
Last month, after the declaration of Kerala Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) exam, controversies on the record pass percentage made headlines.
The south Indian state had reported a record pass percentage of 97.99% in the results published on 20 April. However, due to the inaccuracy in the results, the education department republished the results on 26 April, which showed an improvement of 0.57% than the results published earlier.
Students can check their results HERE