Brainwavz Audio has launched a new stylish wireless earphone in India. Dubbed BLU-100, the new earphone operates on Bluetooth 4.0 and comes with aptX for enhancing the audio output quality. The Blu-100 house powerful dynamic drivers that claim to deliver full-bodied, quality sound with a punchy bass.
Embedded within the housing is a micro 60mAh battery that delivers up to four hours of continuous audio playback and 100 hours of standby time. BLU-100 can be fully charged from the drained state to 100 percent in under two hours. With a range of 30ft (10m) you have the freedom to move around. No more long cables or tangles!
Additionally, the earphone comes with features like CVC echo and noise cancellation. It also supports voice prompt for MMI, HFP, HSP and A2DP, and allows pairing two devices simultaneously. The wireless earphone also comes with a three-button remote and is compatible with Android, iOS, OS X and Windows devices.
The light body design, low profile cable, accessible remote and comfy fit ensures that BLU-100 is the perfect such device while on the move. The earbuds stay snug in your ear.
The price of the product is Rs 3,299. It has a two year warranty and is available at Amazon and FlipKart.
Key Specifications of Brainwavz BLU-100:
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 8mm
- Rated Impedance: 30ohms Closed Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 110dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20 ~ 20,000Hz
- Bluetooth 4.0 (CSRBC8645) with aptX
- Operation max distance: 30ft (10m)
- Battery: 60mAh - 4hrs playtime, 100hrs standby, 2hrs for full charge (Micro USB charging)
- CVC echo and noise cancellation
- Supports voice prompt for MMI: Power on - Paring - Connecting - Battery low - Power off
- Supports HFP, HSP and A2DP
- Supports pairing with two devices at the same time
- 3 button remote, works with Apple iOS products, Android & Windows phones & PC