The 68th British Academy of Film and Television Arts awards, which was held at London's Royal Opera House on Sunday, saw Wes Anderson's "The Grand Budapest Hotel" taking home a number of awards, making it one of the most celebrated films of the night.
The film took home five awards for original screenplay, original music, makeup and hair, production design and costume design.
Close on the heels were Richard Linklater's "Boyhood" -- which won awards for best picture, best director and supporting actress -- and James Marsh's "The Theory of Everything."
The drama starring Eddie Redmayne as physicist Stephen Hawking clinched the best actor award, as well as took home prizes for outstanding British film and for adapted screenplay.
In the acting department, there were no surprises. Julianne Moore, J.K. Simmons, Redmayne and Patricia Arquette all won, securing their positions as strong contenders for the Oscars, which will be held on 22 February.
However, it was a disappointing night for "The Imitation Game," as despite clinching nine nominations, it went empty handed.
Check out the complete list of winners below:
- Best Film - Boyhood
- Director - Richard Linklater for Boyhood
- Leading Actor - Eddie Redmayne for The Theory Of Everything
- Leading Actress - Julianne Moore for Still Alice
- Outstanding British Film - The Theory Of Everything
- EE Rising Star - Jack O'Connell
- Original Music - The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Documentary - CitizenFour
- Make-up and hair - The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Production design - The Grand Budapest Hotel
- British Short Film - Boogaloo And Graham
- British Short Animation - The Bigger Picture
- Editing - Whiplash
- Sound - Whiplash
- Animated Film - The Lego Movie
- Special Visual Effects - Interstellar
- Supporting Actor - JK Simmons for Whiplash
- Outstanding Contribution to British Cinema - BBC Films
- Supporting Actress - Patricia Arquette for Boyhood
- Cinematography - Birdman
- Outstanding Debut By A British Writer, Director Or Producer - Stephen Beresford and David Livingstone for Pride
- Original Screenplay - The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Film Not In The English Language - Ida
- Adapted Screenplay - The Theory Of Everything
- Costume Design - The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Fellowship - Mike Leigh