Kapil Sharma’s Bua to Get Married to Golden Bhai in ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’
Popular television show "Comedy Nights with Kapil" will finally witness the grand wedding of Pinky Bua.
The role of Kapil's bachelorette Bua (aunt) played by Upasna Singh has been one of the show's main attractions. Almost every episode shows the character of Bua desperately trying to get married to celebrity guests as hilarious situations unfold.
But now Bua's much awaited dream will finally be fulfilled, as she will tie the knot with the character of Golden Bhai. Veteran actor Razzak Khan will enact the role of Bua's husband, a thug whom Bua has won in a game of cards reported The Times of India.
Confirming the report, the actor told the daily, "I have already started shooting for the show...Golden Bhai is a Bhai (goon). I have actually colored my hairs with golden to fit in the character."
Razzak, well known for his comic timing has worked in several Bollywood films like "Akhiyon Se Goli Maare" (2002), "Hello Brother" (1999), "Baadshah" (1999) and many more.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The news of Bua's wedding was also tweeted by the show's host Kapil Sharma on twitter.
Getting ready for bua's shaadi..
— Kapil Sharma (@KapilSharmaK9) February 11, 2014
The wedding episode will supposedly be a grand one with mehendi and sangeet functions and have performances by Rahul Mahajan, Roshni Chopra, Siddharth Shukla, Karan Wahi, Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta.
Even the cast of “Shaadi Ke Side Effects” Vidya Balan and Farhan Akhtar will attend the occasion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Watch IPL 7 Match 1: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Streaming Information
- National Film Awards (Tamil): 'Vallinam', 'Thalaimuraigal', 'Thangameengal' Bag Awards
- Lok Sabha Elections 2014: UP CM Says Third Front Will Form Next Government
- Lok Sabha Elections 2014: Sonia's 1st Rally in Telangana Today, BJP-TDP Combine Ropes in Film Stars
- Bombay Velvet: Ranbir Kapoor's Look Gets Leaked Again [PHOTOS]
- US Airways NSFW Tweet, Feast for Twitter Users but Eye-Opener for Businessmen