‘Jai Ho’ Box Office Collection: Salman Starrer Drops on Day 6
Salman Khan starrer "Jai Ho" is going steady at the domestic box offices. c
The film which was riding high on expectations has emerged as a semi-hit till now. Unlike Salman's previous films, "Jai Ho" has received mixed to negative response at collection centers.
The political drama's six days earnings stands at ₹83.28 crore. Sohail Khan's directorial film, which was expected to break "Dhoom 3" records, has not even crossed 100 crore mark in India within first week.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
According to reports, the film was rejected by Salman's fans which affected the collections. Before the film's release Salman entered into controversies for his performance at the Saifai festival in Uttar Pradesh and after celebrating Uttarayan in Gujarat with BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Salman had earlier taken the blame of "Jai Ho" not-so-good box office performance. However, the actor also thanked his fans and all the people who watched the film.
"Thank u to all the fans who have seen JAI HO n liked it , I totally appreciate it guys . U been wonderful . God bless," Salman posted on his Twitter page.
Meanwhile, this week Abhay Deol's "One By Two" is releasing. Produced by Abhay Deol, the film's promotion has been pretty low. But whether the film will affect "Jai Ho" business at the box office will be decided by the film's content and critics review.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Watch Free IPL 7 Match 2: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Live Streaming Information
- IPL-Twitter Partnership Set to Enhance On Air, On Ground and Online Experience for Fans
- Katrina Kaif Acting Cold towards Hrithik Roshan on 'Bang Bang' Sets?
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers: Cristina Dies as she Prepares to Move to Europe?
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Porsha ‘Stewart’ Williams Out of Jail for Attacking Kenya Moore; Flawless Mugshot Praised on Twitter