Kristen Stewart Advised Robert Pattinson Against Taking Up 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'
Recent reports have it that Kristen Stewart advised Robert Pattinson against taking up Christian Grey's role in "Fifty Shades of Grey," saying it would be a career disaster.
You never forget your first love and that seems so true with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Pretend all they want that they've moved on, it's evident that the two are very much still in love with each other. No wonder Pattinson turned to Stewart for advice, when he was offered the role of Christian Grey in "Fifty Shades of Grey."
According to a Yahoo report, Stewart advised the "Twilight" actor against taking up the role as it would be a disaster.
"He's haunted by 'Twilight' and being too identified with that role, taking 'Fifty Shades...' would mean a worse label for the rest of his career," the source told Yahoo! Omg. "Kristen told him that, creatively, he shouldn't do it, but if it's about fame and money, he should. She told him he had to make the choice between the two, but warned that it would stick with him."
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Earlier this year Pattinson broke up with Stewart, ending their four year relationship. The actor reportedly couldn't digest the fact that Stewart had cheated on him with married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. Though the couple continued dating for a while even after the cheating sandals, reports revealed that it was only for financial gains. The DVD of the last installation of the "Twilight" series was yet to be released and hence the couple was asked to hang or "pretend to still be together" till the release.
Since the split, Pattinson has been spotted partying hard and getting cozy with quite a few ladies including Dylan Penn and Riley Keough, but it seems like no one can take Stewart's place in Pattinson's life - not yet at least. In another Hollywood Life report, sources revealed that the couple has started talking to each other again. Though there may not be any chances of romance brewing between the two anytime soon, they soon may become the "best friends" they once were.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10, Episode 12, 'Get Up, Stand Up' Spoilers: Watch Japril in Promo, 'A Hell of Tension,' Ellen Pompeo Hates Mystery Cliffhanger? [WATCH]
- 'She Went Psycho Like Naomi Campbell': Tara Reid Glassed in London Club
- Ashton Kutcher Shares Rare Personal Photo of Him Kissing Girlfriend Mila Kunis
- Fast and Furious 7 Being Rewritten After Paul Walker Death
- Oprah Winfrey: If I Had Kids They Would Have Hated Me
- Harry Styles 'Isn't Serious' About Kendall Jenner: One Direction Singer 'Secretly Seeing British Model Daisy Lowe'
- Paul Walker's Daughter Meadow Walker, Wears Dad's Hat in His Memory
- What's Next for Rajinikanth after 'Kochadaiiyaan'?
- Update: Paul Walker Funeral- Fast and Furious Star’s Remains Will be Cremated in a Special Service by Family
- ‘Scandal’ Season 3 Ep. 10 Sneak Peek: Cyrus Sees Sally’s Sin in ‘Door Marked Exit’ [VIDEO]