November Releases: ‘Krrish 3’, ‘Ram-leela', ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein', 'Bullett Raja' and More
The coming month, Bollywood will witness the release of some major films starting with "Krrish 3" on 1 November.
Seven big-budget films are releasing this November featuring A-list actors. The films releasing in November are raising expectations of higher box office ratings, since September and October witnessed a dull period at collection centers.
Big budget films will arrive in theaters every week starting from the first day of the month.
Check out the top films releasing this month:
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Krrish 3: The science fiction film "Krrish 3" is all set to rock the theaters during the Diwali weekend. The superhero flick stars Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Vivek Oberoi, Kangana Ranaut and Shaurya Chauhan in important roles. The film directed and produced by Rakesh Roshan is a sequel to "Koi Mil Gaya" and "Krrish". The film was initially scheduled to release on 3 November, however; the makers rescheduled the date to 1 November.
Satya 2: Ram Gopal Varma's directorial film features Puneet Singh Ratn, Anaika Soti, Aradhna Gupta, Mahesh Thakur and others. "Satya 2" is a crime thriller, which tells the story of an immigrant who comes to Mumbai seeking to changed the Mumbai underworld.
Rajjo: "Rajjo" is a musical romantic film featuring Kangana Ranaut and Paras Arora in the lead roles. The film is directed by award winning writer Vishwas Patil. The story of the film is set in the backdrop of the dying Kothas in Mumbai.
Ram-leela: Starring Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Supriya Pathak, the film is a love story which is directed and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It is said to be a desi version of Shakespeare's epic love story Romeo and Juliet. The film has generated lot of curiosity following its controversies.
Gori Tere Pyaar Mein: A romantic comedy film that features Kareena Kapoor Khan, Shraddha Kapoor and Imran Khan in the lead role. The film is directed by Punit Malhotra and produced under the banner of Dharma Productions.
Singh Saab The Great: Is a drama film that features Sunny Deol in the lead role. Directed by Anil Sharma the film also features Amrita Rao, Urvashi Rautela and Prakash Raj.
Bullett Raja: Directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, the film is an action entertainer and features Saif Ali Khan, Sonakshi Sinha and Jimmy Shergill in lead roles. The songs of the film have already created hype. The film is a solo release and is expected to do well due to the combination of Tigmanshu, Saif and Jimmy.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Salman Khan Lauds Pulkit Samrat, Compares to Aamir Khan
- Box Office Collection: ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ Dominates Over Hindi Releases; ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ Falls
- Busy Priyanka Chopra Keeps Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Madamji' in Waiting
- Salman Khan to Ditch his Bachelor Status Finally?
- Breakup with Ranbir Kapoor Made Me Better Person: Deepika Padukone
- Juhi Chawla's Brother Bobby Passes Away in Coma
- Kareena Kapoor Likely to Star Opposite Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan in YRF's Next Film
- International Women’s Day: 8 South Indian Women who Have Made It Big in Bollywood
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Deepika, Vidya for Politician’s role in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Film
- International Women’s Day: From Mira Nair to Farah Khan, Women Directors in the Industry