Salman Khan’s Fan-Made ‘Jai Ho' Poster Goes Viral [PHOTO]
Salman Khan's upcoming "Jai Ho" has set much buzz with the circulation of a fan-made poster of the action film.
The poster featuring Salman Khan in a serene bespectacled look has fetched rapid views. The superstar, clad in a crisp white shirt, looks very different in the fan-made art. The look is reminiscent of his Prem act in "Hum Sath Sath Hain" where he played a coy and obedient son.
The poster gives credit to director Sohail Khan and the entire star cast. However, there are some crucial misses with the absence of the music director's name and other technical credits.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
According to reports, the first look of the Salman film will be out by 1 November. Going by the recent trend with Bollywood flicks, a digital poster of the film is also said to be in the pipeline.
The film was initially titled "Mental" but later changed to "Jai Ho" on the insistence of Salman's father Salim Khan citing the film's patriotic theme. The film is targeting an Independence day release and has booked a slot on 24 January 2014.
Directed by Sohail Khan, the film features Tabu along with two other female leads - Daisy Shah and model Sana Khan. Recently, images from the film's shoot showed Salman riding a scooty, a motorbike and a swanky car. Sridevi's daughter Jahanavi was spotted at sets of the film, stirring much speculation of the youngster's presence in the film.
Meanwhile, Salman showed his generosity again and this time by footing the medical bills of a background dancer named Vinay Rajput, who has been hospitalised for kidney failure. The dancer has worked with the superstar in many films and will also be seen in "Jai Ho".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Breakup with Ranbir Kapoor Made Me Better Person: Deepika Padukone
- Juhi Chawla's Brother Bobby Passes Away in Coma
- Kareena Kapoor Likely to Star Opposite Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan in YRF's Next Film
- International Women’s Day: 8 South Indian Women who Have Made It Big in Bollywood
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Deepika, Vidya for Politician’s role in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Film
- International Women’s Day: From Mira Nair to Farah Khan, Women Directors in the Industry
- Shah Rukh Khan Fails to do Rajinikanth and Jean-Claude Van Damme’s ‘Epic Split’ [VIDEOS]
- International Women's Day: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Beats Vidya Balan, Sonia Gandhi to Top Google’s Most Searched List
- Amitabh Bachchan Turns Rapper With Honey Singh for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ [PHOTOS]
- ‘Total Siyapaa’ Review Roundup: Avoid it!