Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Manju Warrier Inaugurate Kalyan Showroom [VIDEO + PHOTOS]
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Manju Warrier wowed their fans on Sunday when they visited Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, for the inauguration of Kalyan Jewellers showroom.
Both Aishwarya Rai and Manju, brand ambassador of the jewellery group, were looking stunning in traditional Indian attire.
Thousands of fans gathered outside the showroom on Sunday at M.G. Road, Thiruvananthapuram, to catch a glimpse of the two gorgeous actresses.
Aishwarya Rai, who arrived in the capital city on Sunday, looked stunning in red anarkali which had embroidered work with vermillion (Sindoor) on her forehead.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The south beauty Manju Warrier arrived two days before the event. Manju arrived at the inaugural ceremony in traditional Malayali style wearing kasavu set and mundu with gold necklace and heavy earnings.
After inaugurating the showroom, both the actress thanked the crowd for their support.
"Thank you for such a warm welcome. I am so glad that I am here today, it's just being overwhelming. Your love, blessings and best wishes for my family means so much to me. And I thank you enough," Aishwarya said during the press conference.
Aishwarya also said that coming back to the place has brought back her memories.
"Coming here to Trivandrum brought back memories. In fact, when I started my journey in the film industry, my first film was with Mani Ratnam. I came on my very first day of shooting here. I landed in Trivandrum," she said.
Aishwarya and Manju have worked together in commercial advertisements for South Indian jewellery giants. The actresses in the commercial talked about the opening of the biggest jewellery showroom in Thiruvananthapuram.
Check out the videos and photos here:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Keyshia Cole, Husband Daniel Boobie Gibson Divorce Confirmed Amid Cheating Rumors: "Trust and Believe" Singer Reveals She is Single?
- Ke$ha Resurrects as Kesha with New Twitter Handle: New Improved Kesha Ready to Make More Music
- Pakistani Actress Sana Khan Dies in Road Accident; Husband Babar Still Critical
- Superhero Mondays: Injustice: Gods Among Us Mobile Gets Darkseid, Android Problems; Batman: Arkham Knight Memes Start
- ‘True Detective’ Season 2 Casting Spoilers and Airdate Speculations: Will Matthew McConaughey Return? Nic Pizzolatto Reveals More About Next Installement
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday 3/10/14