Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy S3 to Debut with Galaxy S4 Features
While a number of existing and upcoming devices are gearing up to feature the Android 4.4 KitKat update, there has been a list of devices that have been waiting to get an Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. One such handset which is yet to get the update is Samsung Galaxy S3.
The handset was earlier spotted running on the leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS and was also rumoured to skip the Galaxy S4 features, according to Gotta Be Mobile. However, it is now being said that a few Galaxy S4 features may find their way to its previous flagship handset besides the bug fixes and security improvements.
Galaxy S3 handset might also borrow S4's camera features including some effects, reported Android SaS. Along with camera improvements, battery improvements and minor changes to the handset are also said to arrive with the new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. It has also been noted that the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 and GT-I9305 models might be the first one to get the updates.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
-Restricted profile for limited access for different users
-High performance graphics powered by OpenGL ES 3.0
-Virtual Surround Sound
-Improved dial pad and text input
-Bluetooth Smart accessories supported
-Bluetooth Low Energy
-Location Wi-Fi only
-Enhanced Photo Daydream for better photo navigation
The Android 4.4 KitKat OS for Samsung Galaxy S3 models is a little dicey as the handset will soon start getting 4.3 Jelly Bean update. Google might roll out the Android 4.4 update next year or by the end of this year for S3 and Note 2 devices.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Google Nexus 5 to get Stability OS Update to Fix Battery Draining Bug: Report
- iPhone 6 Release Soon As Apple Has Millions Of iPhone 5C Left Unsold
- HTC Announces Entry-Level Smartphone Desire 310 with Quad-Core CPU
- Apple Inc iOS Still Going Strong in North America, Analysts Think AAPL Stock Undervalued
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact vs. Xperia Z1 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs. iPhone 5 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia