Mumbai Gang-Rape Case: Latest Updates
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde and Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan have assured that the Mumbai gang-rape case will be fast-tracked as protest over the security of Indian women continued to grow in various parts of the country.
All the five accused in the rape case of a 22-year-old photojournalist in Mumbai have been arrested.
Here are the latest updates on the case:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Bollywood Films with Shifted Release Dates: ‘P.K.’, ‘Bombay Velvet’, ‘Ungli’ and Others
- Katrina Kaif Prefers Ranbir Kapoor over Cannes Film Festival?
- After Ranbir, Bipasha Basu and Harman Baweja go on House Hunting Spree, To Live in Together?
- Watch IPL 7 Match 4 Live: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals Live Streaming Information
- Watch IPL 7 Match 3 Live: Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Live Streaming Information
- 'Damaal Dumeel' Review Roundup: Enjoyable Fun Ride; Worth a Watch