Mumbai Gang-Rape Case: Latest Updates
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde and Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan have assured that the Mumbai gang-rape case will be fast-tracked as protest over the security of Indian women continued to grow in various parts of the country.
All the five accused in the rape case of a 22-year-old photojournalist in Mumbai have been arrested.
Here are the latest updates on the case:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Rani Mukherji-Aditya Chopra Wedding: Uday Chopra Becomes Butt of Jokes on Twitter
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Upcoming Film 'Revolver Rani' at Filmalaya Studios [PHOTOS]
- Fans Voted Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif as Veronica, Archie and Betty
- Watch Champions League Semifinal: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Portland Trail Blazers vs Houston Rockets Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs Game 2 Live Streaming Information