Watch: Ranbir Kapoor on Sets of ‘Besharam’ with Rishi and Neetu Kapoor [PHOTOS]
Fresh from the overwhelming success of blockbuster film "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani", Bollywood's great talent Ranbir Kapoor is now busy shooting for Abhinav Kashyap's "Besharam".
The upcoming comedy flick, which will feature actress Pallavi Sharda in the female lead, will have his parents - Rishi and Neetu Kapoor, and himself in the same frame for the first time.
"It was a good experience for me to shoot with my parents. We used to discuss scenes and rehearse. Both are very good actors. It was like a family get-together," said Ranbir on working with parents for the first time, reported PTI.
For the film, Ranbir will reportedly sport a 'tapori' (ruffian) look for an item song titled "Love ki ghanti baj gayi meri". As evident with the actor's choice for uncanny roles, 'Besharam" has him taking on different looks.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
In the film, his parents are playing cops, while Ranbir is portraying a character named Pepsi. Hi co-star Pallavi, who was once a dance instructor in Australi, was last seen doing a cameo in Kareena Kapoor starrer "Heroine". She also played the role of Shah Rukh's sister-in-law in 2010 film "My Name is Khan".
"Besharam" is expected for a release on 2 October.
The film's first look poster which was released last year carries a quirky tagline that read: "Na sammaan ka moh, na apmaan ka bhay", which translates to "No want for respect, no fear of disrespect".
Here are some of the photos taken from the "Besharam" shoot:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Not Happy With Katrina Kaif Joining L'Oreal?
- Will Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom 3' Affect 'Biriyani', 'Endrendrum Punnagai' Business in TN?
- Mahesh Babu's '1-Nenokkadine' Audio Launch: List of Theatres to Watch Event Live on 19 December
- Vin Diesel on Paul Walker’s Death & Visiting Walker’s Family: 'It was I who needed their strength'
- What Does Jennifer Lawrence do to Make Sure Her Life Isn't 'All Work And no Play'?
- Vin Diesel Pays Emotional Tribute to Paul Walker, Calls Him His Better Half
Aishwarya Rai, Jaya, Amitabh, Abhishek and Aaradhya Bachchan Attend Family Wedding in Bhopal [PHOTOS]