Salman Khan Rules Out Marriage, But Interested in Having Children
Salman Khan's fans were left stunned after the actor revealed that he does not wish to get married. He did, however, say that having children were part of his future plans.
The "Dabanng" star, who is often questioned on when he would tie the knot said, "I don't know about marriage, but if there is any way to have kids without getting married, I am interested in that. I am still trying to find a way to do that," Hindustan Times reported him as saying.
The 47-year-old actor made the comment during a press conference through Google Hangout - a virtual social networking platform. The actor also interacted with the media for about 40 minutes at the event.
Emphasising the importance of social media, Salman said, "I am not tech-savvy but I realise the importance of interacting with my fans through this new medium. There are people around me who are helping me get used to this medium."
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The actor went on to say that he won't use his website to promote his films. "I won't talk about my films in my webpage. I am looking at building a community online through which my fans will help each other in their times of need."
He also said that if the medium did not contribute in helping his fans he would quit the networking platform. "I am currently looking for my most Dabangg fan, that person will manage my page. And if this online communtiy doesn't shape up the way I want it to, and my fans are not benefitted by being part of it, then I will exit the social networking medium," he said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- International Women’s Day: 8 South Indian Women who Have Made It Big in Bollywood
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Deepika, Vidya for Politician’s role in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Film
- International Women’s Day: From Mira Nair to Farah Khan, Women Directors in the Industry
- Shah Rukh Khan Fails to do Rajinikanth and Jean-Claude Van Damme’s ‘Epic Split’ [VIDEOS]
- International Women's Day: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Beats Vidya Balan, Sonia Gandhi to Top Google’s Most Searched List
- Amitabh Bachchan Turns Rapper With Honey Singh for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ [PHOTOS]
- ‘Total Siyapaa’ Review Roundup: Avoid it!
- ‘Gulaab Gang’ Review Roundup: Too Many Songs Spoil the Film
- ‘Koffee with Karan’: Is Shah Rukh Khan Acting Cold Towards Karan Johar?
- Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiiyaan' Audio Launch: Shah Rukh Khan to Grace Grand Event