Lightning GT: An Electric Supercar with Style and Performance
If you're a fan of supercars, then you will not want to miss our latest installment of Fully Charged, which sees host Robert Llewellyn take a spin in the Lightning GT.
In this episode, Llewellyn talks to the electric car's inventor, Iain Sanderson, to find out the features which makes this vehicle so special.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Developed in Britain, the Lightning GT provides supercar drivers with the performance, looks and style they crave, while being emission free at point of use. The car features the very latest in new technologies as well as a wide range of advanced engineering and technical features.
To get a closer look at the Lightning GT visit http://www.lightningcarcompany.co.uk , and be sure to let us know what you think on Twitter @BritishGas, #fullycharged.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- iPhone 6 Will Not Ditch Wireless Charging? Patent Report Says Wireless Charging Feature is Revolutionary, June Release
- Rare Earths in Canada: Quebec Flourishes with Untapped Heavy Rare Earths
- Top Five Technology Innovations of 2013
- Why Did Prince William & Kate Middleton Leave Prince George Behind on their Maldives Vacation?
- Amitabh Bachchan is 'Youngest' and 'Coolest', Says Honey Singh
- ‘Ranavikrama’ First Look: Puneeth Rajkumar in Double Role