DLF to Sell Amanresorts to Adrian Zecha for Over ₹1,600 Crore
December 19, 2012 12:42 PM IST
DLF Ltd (DLF.NS), India's biggest property developer, will sell its Amanresorts luxury hotel chain in a management buy-out with an enterprise value of around $300 million, the company said, in a deal that does not involve Amanresorts' flagship New Delhi hotel.
Amanresorts, with assets including 22 hotels in 12 countries, has been on the block for around two years, as DLF worked to sell non-core assets to reduce its 232 billion rupees worth of debt.
The deal is expected to close by the end of February, DLF said in a statement to stock exchanges.
- Formula One News: Narain Karthikeyan Bemoans Lack of Support for F1 in India
- Pope Francis Names Top Economists, Finance Experts to Vatican Body
- 5 Tips to Top MBA Interview
- Asia Cup 2014 Final Preview: Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Live Streaming Information
- I'll Continue till I Become Burden for Pakistan, Says Shahid Afridi
- Brisbane Roar Targets Francesco Totti
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 3/7/14
- NBA News: Another Lockout Looming in 2017
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday 3/7/14
- Indian GP Return in 2015 Ruled Out by F1 Boss Ecclestone