DLF to Sell Amanresorts to Adrian Zecha for Over ₹1,600 Crore
December 19, 2012 12:42 PM IST
DLF Ltd (DLF.NS), India's biggest property developer, will sell its Amanresorts luxury hotel chain in a management buy-out with an enterprise value of around $300 million, the company said, in a deal that does not involve Amanresorts' flagship New Delhi hotel.
Amanresorts, with assets including 22 hotels in 12 countries, has been on the block for around two years, as DLF worked to sell non-core assets to reduce its 232 billion rupees worth of debt.
The deal is expected to close by the end of February, DLF said in a statement to stock exchanges.
- Android 4.5 Lollipop OS to Receive a Facelift?
- Selena Gomez Really Depressed Over Justin Bieber's Infidelity or Just Seeking Attention on Social Media?
- Buffett: Moving Oil by Rail Safely Major Industry Concern
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update for HTC Droid DNA Confirmed: Sense 5.5 Upgrade Also Available
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat Update Slated for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S3 Variants Leaked; Firmware Tipped to Roll Out in May
- Video of a Man Kicked in the Head Goes Viral; Now with More than 24 Million Views [WATCH VIDEO]
- Selena Gomez Mental Breakdown: Singer Unfollows Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Jenner Sisters on Instagram
- HTC to Manufacture Google’s Nexus 8 Tablet
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 370: Lack of Plane Debris Should Be Cue to Look for Missing Jet Elsewhere
- World’s Toughest Job Interview Video Goes Viral: What’s the Story Behind the Ad?