TCS Shares Rise 0.4 pct on Management's Favorable Forecast for 2013-14
December 18, 2012 12:58 PM IST
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Jefferies says TCS' current share price offers a "good entry point" and management believes that year is panning out as per expectations.
TCS shares have fallen 8.3 percent so far this month as of Monday's close.
- 5 Tips to Top MBA Interview
- Asia Cup 2014 Final Preview: Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Live Streaming Information
- I'll Continue till I Become Burden for Pakistan, Says Shahid Afridi
- Barclays Pays Nearly 500 Bankers More than 1 Million Pounds
- Boxing News 2014: Analysts Agree With Mayweather’s Choice of Maidana Over Khan for May 3 Bout (VIDEOS)
- 7,000 Tickets to The Advance Screening of 'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Premiere from HBO Up for Grabs, Tickets on Sale on March 6