TCS Shares Rise 0.4 pct on Management's Favorable Forecast for 2013-14
December 18, 2012 12:58 PM IST
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Jefferies says TCS' current share price offers a "good entry point" and management believes that year is panning out as per expectations.
TCS shares have fallen 8.3 percent so far this month as of Monday's close.
- SEBI Cracks Down on New Funds, Asset Managers Chafe
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Watch and Win a Trip To New York, See How [SEE PHOTOS]
- Hedge Funds Squeezed by Rising Costs and Falling Management Fees
- Global Stocks Edge Higher, Euro Scales Heights
- Ex-Deutsche Bank Trader Gets Seven Years in Hong Kong Jail for Taking Bribes
- House of Lords to Grill EU Finance Chief on Shadow Banking