Fortis Healthcare Rises 7.5 Percent on Stake Sale in Australia
December 17, 2012 10:30 AM IST
The stake sale to British medical services group Bupa will help Fortis focus on high-end healthcare operations in Asia, it said in a statement late on Sunday.
The entire proceeds will be used to reduce the group's debt, Fortis group Chief Executive Vishal Bali told news channel CNBC TV18. The deal is expected to be completed in March 2013, Fortis said.
- Ancient Egyptian Mummy Discovered with Brain but No Heart
- Viral Video: Strippers Promote Australian Dental Association 2015 National Congress Wearing Undies Almost as Thin as Dental Floss
- Hawaii Mother in Coma after Routine Dental Procedure
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 370: Malaysia to Release Preliminary Report Next Week on Missing Jet
- IPL 2014 Results: Stunning Lynn Catch Gives KKR Thrilling Final-Over Victory over RCB
- Watch Europa League Semifinal First Leg: Sevilla vs Valencia Live Streaming Information