Fortis Healthcare Rises 7.5 Percent on Stake Sale in Australia
December 17, 2012 10:30 AM IST
The stake sale to British medical services group Bupa will help Fortis focus on high-end healthcare operations in Asia, it said in a statement late on Sunday.
The entire proceeds will be used to reduce the group's debt, Fortis group Chief Executive Vishal Bali told news channel CNBC TV18. The deal is expected to be completed in March 2013, Fortis said.
- Officials Maintain Nuclear Leak from New Mexico Plant Poses No Health Risk Despite Elevated Levels of Radiation in the Air
- Some Unnoticed Hilarious Mistakes in TV show ‘FRIENDS’
- Chemicals Can Cause Brain Disorders in Children
- I'll Continue till I Become Burden for Pakistan, Says Shahid Afridi
- Brisbane Roar Targets Francesco Totti
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact vs. Xperia Z1 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia