UV Flu Technologies Inc. (UVFT.OB) Receives Purchase Order from Leading Medical Training Facility in Miami
By Jeanne | August 6, 2010 2:31 AM IST
UV Flu Technologies Inc. (UVFT.OB) develops, manufactures and distributes biotechnology products for the indoor air quality (IAQ) industry sector. The company’s VIRATECH UV-400 eliminates harmful airborne bacteria with 99.2% efficacy on the first-pass basis. The company was granted class II medical listing from the FDA, which allows UV Flu to market the product as a medical device.
The company today announced it has received a purchase order from specialized indoor air quality distributor Puravair for a shipment of VIRATECH UV-400 to the Miami Anatomical Research Center (M.A.R.C.), one of the leading medical technology training facilities in the country.
The facility is home to about 40 state-of-the art bio skill lab stations, used to introduce new technologies and medical devices, as well as training to a large and skilled market of internationally diverse medical specialists.
“This order is significant when you consider the client’s needs and perspective,” Jack Lennon, president of UV Flu stated in the press release. “They are an internationally respected medical facility that instructs a diverse client list of doctors, surgeons and other talented practitioners of the medical profession from throughout the western hemisphere.”
Lennon said the company anticipates increased awareness of its products, as well as its importance in a variety of settings.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
“We trust that other teaching facilities, at home and abroad, will take note and quickly identify that our product offers a cost effective and easy to implement method to increase the overall safety level of any facility by immediately lessening the risk of airborne bacteria, and one that also limits the spread of noxious odors and Volatile Organic Compounds (‘VOC’),” Lennon stated. “The VIRATECH UV-400 is specifically designed to kill dangerous strains of bacteria which may present themselves from time to time, while also reducing the levels of other contaminants and odors from the air we breathe.”
Lennon said the purchase order reflects the company’s reach in the marketplace, and highlighted VIRATECH UV-400’s potential applications.
“Here is a sale which clearly demonstrates product penetration into a massive market encompassing all forms of medical teaching facilities, as well as businesses such as funeral homes and working pathology labs worldwide. The potential list of users in this sector is huge.”
For more information visit http://www.uvflutech.com
Let us hear your thoughts below:
- Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Reacts to Hitting 10 Million Facebook Page Likes
- AP Caretaker CM Kiran Kumar Reddy May Launch New Party by March
- NBA All-Star Celebrity Sightings
- Ghost Allegedly Caught On Camera At Britain’s 4th Oldest Pub [VIDEO]
- Macklemore Gets Public Backlash for Winning Four Grammy Awards or for Defeating Kendrick Lamar? [VIDEO]
- The Grammy Awards 2014: Big Winners, Epic Performances
- 2014 Grammy Awards FAQ’s: When & Where to Watch, Epic Match-up of Performers
- Taylor Swift: Her Non-existent Lovelife & Winning the Grammy’s Album of the Year
- Grammy Awards 2014: Complete List of Nominees
- Selena Gomez Talks Possible Lorde Reconciliation, Her Love For Taylor Swift And Demi Lovato