Shares of Maruti, Tata Motors Gain on Reports of Price Hike
December 7, 2012 1:23 PM IST
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Dealers say January may see a lot of auto manufactures going for price hike after December inventory gets sold off.
General Motors Co's Indian unit said on Thursday it will increase car prices in the country by 1-3 percent from January due to high input costs and currency fluctuation.
- GM Seeks U.S. Court Protection Against Ignition Lawsuits
- Ford to Name Fields as CEO Soon, Replacing Mulally - Source
- GM to Launch Product Development Group Focused on Safety
- U.S. Fines GM for not Answering Recall Questions
- General Motors Recall Process to be Under Congressional Microscope
- 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
- Toyota's $1.2 Billion Settlement may be Model for US Probe into General Motors
- It's Apple and Google Again: CarPlay Is on its Way While an Android Car Is in the Making
- Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) Changes the Game for BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY) or Vice Versa?
- International Women’s Day 2014: Top Female CEOs Around the World [PHOTOS]