Shares of Maruti, Tata Motors Gain on Reports of Price Hike
December 7, 2012 1:23 PM IST
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Dealers say January may see a lot of auto manufactures going for price hike after December inventory gets sold off.
General Motors Co's Indian unit said on Thursday it will increase car prices in the country by 1-3 percent from January due to high input costs and currency fluctuation.
- Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) Changes the Game for BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY) or Vice Versa?
- International Women’s Day 2014: Top Female CEOs Around the World [PHOTOS]
- Geneva International Motor Show 2014: Apple CarPlay - From iPhone To iCar
- Confirmed: Apple Inc. CarPlay Runs on BlackBerry’s OS
- Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) Stock Movers: IDC Smartphone Forecast, Apple TV and CarPlay
- Apple iOS In the Car: Making Your Vehicle Work Like An iPhone
- Recession Feared With Death of Australia's Car Industry; Unemployment Rate Climbs to 10-Year High
- National Corvette Museum Develops Monstrous Sinkhole that Swallows 8 Cars [VIDEO]
- U.S. Ambassador to Meet Modi, Ending Isolation
- General Motors CEO Barra to Earn $14.4 Million in 2014