Nissan to Recall Nearly 500,000 March Cars in Japan
December 6, 2012 2:23 PM IST
Nissan Motor Co Ltd intends to recall 498,793 March/Micra hatchbacks in Japan to fix a problem with the rear combination light.
No accidents or injuries have been reported due to the fault, which only occurred in cars sold in Japan, a Nissan spokesman said.
The company did not disclose any estimate of the cost of the recalls.
- Global Markets Overview – 3/11/14
- Three Years after Fukushima Disaster: Two Lies and The Truth on Children with Cancer
- Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) Changes the Game for BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY) or Vice Versa?
- Fukushima 3 Years After: Thyroid Cancer Cases Among Children Rising
- China Ready for Free Trade Deal With Australia
- Ukraine Standoff Intensifies, Russia says Sanctions will 'Boomerang'
- Asian Shares up, Mood Cautious Before U.S. Jobs Data
- ‘Transformers’ 4 Age of Extinction New Trailer ‘Rule About Messing With People from Texas’ [Watch Video]
- Cat Invasion: Someone Opens Another Cat Café; Why Do People Love Cats?
- How Eligible is United States, A Country that Invaded 50 Countries Since WWII, to Criticise Russia for Invading Crimea?