Nissan to Recall Nearly 500,000 March Cars in Japan
December 6, 2012 2:23 PM IST
Nissan Motor Co Ltd intends to recall 498,793 March/Micra hatchbacks in Japan to fix a problem with the rear combination light.
No accidents or injuries have been reported due to the fault, which only occurred in cars sold in Japan, a Nissan spokesman said.
The company did not disclose any estimate of the cost of the recalls.
- Heather Watson Ready to Stage Comeback in 2014
- FIFA World Cup 2014 Draw: Pots, Seeds and Format Explained
- FIFA World Cup 2014 Draw: Best and Worst Case Scenario for England
- FIFA World Cup 2014 Draw: Team Profiles
- Tokyo: $182bn Package to Break Deflation
- US Biden China Visit: Beijing Plays Down Air Zone Row
- Scariest Ad Ever? Japanese Tyre Company Gets Creative With Horror Ad [VIDEO]
- Paul Walker: A Great Star And Genuine Human Defined By A Multitude Of Passions And Skills [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]
- Vuzix M100 Smart Glasses Now Available for Preorder for $1,000 [WATCH]
- Katrina Kaif Declared as Sexiest Asian Woman in the World, Fourth Time for the British-Indian Actress
Andhra Bifurcation: Violent Protests, Transport Paralysed by Bandh Against Rayala-Telangana Proposal