Nissan to Recall Nearly 500,000 March Cars in Japan
December 6, 2012 2:23 PM IST
Nissan Motor Co Ltd intends to recall 498,793 March/Micra hatchbacks in Japan to fix a problem with the rear combination light.
No accidents or injuries have been reported due to the fault, which only occurred in cars sold in Japan, a Nissan spokesman said.
The company did not disclose any estimate of the cost of the recalls.
- Asian Stocks Flat after China PMI Meets Expectations
- Obama Says Disputed Islands within Scope of US-Japan Security Treaty
- Global Markets Overview - 4/23/14
- Earth Day 2014: Google Doodle Glorifies Mother Earth with Bizarre Creatures; 5 Things to Know about Them
- Gold Extends Losses to Fourth Session; Fund Outflows Continue
- iOS Games: Doctor Who’s Update, PES Manager Coming to iOS and a Look at Hitman GO
- Global Markets Overview – 4/22/14
- U.S. Regulator OKs Powdered Alcohol; Available by Autumn 2015
- Asian Stocks Subdued on Ukraine Caution
- Nikkei Hits Two week-high in Subdued Trade