Fiat to Launch Jeep in India in Third Quarter of 2013
December 6, 2012 2:19 PM IST
Fiat SpA and its U.S. unit Chrysler will launch Jeep vehicles in India in the third quarter of 2013, the brand's head said, as the Italian carmaker tries to reboot its Indian venture with an entry into the country's fast-growing SUV segment.
The off-road pick-ups and luxury SUVs will be the first vehicles from the Chrysler stable launched in India, where Fiat has failed to crack the highly-competitive low-cost segment, and recently split with local sales partner Tata Motors.
- Right-Hand-Drive Tesla Model S Coming to UK in March
- Chrysler IPO Filing Forces Fiat To Rethink Alliance
- Fiat to Spend €1bn on Reviving Flagship Turin Factory
- Ford Unveils Global Small Car, Key to Opening Emerging Markets
- Serbia Woos Foreign Investors with 10 Year Corporate Tax Holiday
- Fiat halts new investments pending clarity on labour law
Madhya Pradesh Election Result: BJP's Shivraj Singh Chouhan to Continue as CM, Jyotiraditya Scindia Upset