Fiat to Launch Jeep in India in Third Quarter of 2013
December 6, 2012 2:19 PM IST
Fiat SpA and its U.S. unit Chrysler will launch Jeep vehicles in India in the third quarter of 2013, the brand's head said, as the Italian carmaker tries to reboot its Indian venture with an entry into the country's fast-growing SUV segment.
The off-road pick-ups and luxury SUVs will be the first vehicles from the Chrysler stable launched in India, where Fiat has failed to crack the highly-competitive low-cost segment, and recently split with local sales partner Tata Motors.
- Ford to Name Fields as CEO Soon, Replacing Mulally - Source
- US Airways Tweets Pornographic Photo in Response to A Customer Complaint: Twitter Erupts With Funny Puns
- Fiat India Opens Fourth Showroom in Mumbai; Aims 42 Dealerships by 2014 End
- Gold Holds Near Six-Month Low; Ends 2013 Down 28 Percent
- Ford Unveils Global Small Car, Key to Opening Emerging Markets
- Serbia Woos Foreign Investors with 10 Year Corporate Tax Holiday