Nifty Rises Over 5900 for First Time Since April 2011
December 5, 2012 10:30 AM IST
The Nifty rose to its highest level in more than 19 months on Wednesday, breaching the 5,900 level, on hopes the government will muster a majority in parliament on the retail vote.
At 9:30 a.m., the index was at 5,910.20, up nearly 0.4 percent. It breached 5,900, a key level, for the first time since April 25, 2011.
- Apple Inc Q2 Earnings Predictions Reveal Low iPad Sales; Apple Celebrates Earth Day with Green-Themed Stores
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 Specifications Surface Online; Tipped to Debut this Week
- HTC One (M8) India Price Revealed; Tipped to Hit Stores in Early May
- China IPO Promised Land Turns to Desert as Regulator Review Stokes Confusion
- Reliance Q4 Sales Rise, Refining Margin Narrows
- Facebook to E-Money Attempt Could Challenge Retail Banks; Lessons From Yahoo
- 3 Confirmed Features for Nexus 6, LG G3 Release Date on July 2014? 2K Display, LG-Made CPU & New Android Camera App
- Minecraft PS3 Gets Disc in May, Texture Packs Teased and Updates on Patch 1.05
- Forbes: Nike's China Sales a Growing Concern
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 4/16/14