Nifty Rises Over 5900 for First Time Since April 2011
December 5, 2012 10:30 AM IST
The Nifty rose to its highest level in more than 19 months on Wednesday, breaching the 5,900 level, on hopes the government will muster a majority in parliament on the retail vote.
At 9:30 a.m., the index was at 5,910.20, up nearly 0.4 percent. It breached 5,900, a key level, for the first time since April 25, 2011.
- Government to Set up Inflation Target, RBI to Implement - Chidambaram
- iPhone 6 Release Date Nears as iPhone 5S Price Tag Down to $119 at Walmart & $150 at Best Buy
- Reliance Globalcom no Longer for Sale, CEO Says
- Australian Dollar Outlook - 7 March 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday 3/7/14
- Lorde Moved to Tears after Listening to Bruce Springsteen Sing her Song 'Royals'
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 3/6/14
- Apple Inc. Opens Melbourne Store Amidst $8.9 Billion Tax Controversy
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday 3/6/14
- Sydney 3rd 'Most Expensive City' In the World