MphasiS Acquires Digital Risk LLC For $175M
December 3, 2012 10:12 AM IST
MphasiS Ltd, the Indian IT services and back-office support provider and a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co, has agreed to buy U.S.-based Digital Risk LLC, a mortgage management specialist, for $175 million.
The purchase furthers MphasiS' strategy of focusing on financial services clients, a shift the company started in 2010, CEO Ganesh Ayyar said in a statement.
Florida-based Digital Risk sells software, analytics and forensics solutions that mortgage providers and insurers can employ to reduce risk of default and ensure regulatory compliance, according to the statement.
Bangalore-headquartered MphasiS expects the all-cash deal to conclude by January 31, subject to regulatory approvals.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Privately held Digital Risk has 1,500 staff and expects $127 million in revenue for the year ending December 2012.
Avendus Capital acted as financial adviser and Goodwin Procter LLP acted as legal adviser to MphasiS. Portico Capital Securities LLC served as financial adviser to Digital Risk.
- UK Weather Warnings: Gale Force Winds and Flooding Expected in ‘Worst Weather for Decades’
- Apple Inc to Receive Carl Icahn's $50B Buyback Proposal in Annual Company Meeting
- Vuzix M100 Smart Glasses Now Available for Preorder for $1,000 [WATCH]
- Mona Lisa is Back From The Past: Lady Gaga Dresses Up and Copies the Famous Painting [PHOTO/VIDEO]
- 2013 Geminid Meteor Shower: Watch for Sky Display on Thursday Night, December 5 with Second Meteor Shower Occurring Simultaneously
- Michael Jordan Wouldn’t Sell 56,000 Square Foot Mansion for Less than $13 Million
RBS’s Philip Hampton: Europe Rate-Fix Cartel Fine ‘Sobering Reminder’ of Bank’s Past Failings [VIDEO]