Morgan Stanley Hikes India's FY13 GDP Growth Forecast
December 3, 2012 10:03 AM IST
Morgan Stanley has raised India's FY13 GDP growth forecast to 5.4 percent from 5.1 percent, citing better-than-expected GDP growth for the September quarter and also the stabilization in non-agriculture growth indicators.
India's economy grew 5.3 percent from a year earlier in the July-September period, provisional GDP data showed on Friday.
The investment bank also said it thinks non-agriculture GDP growth has bottomed.
- New Zealand Economy to Gain from China's Plan to Rebalance Economy
- Services Activity Slump Moderates in Feb; Orders Fall
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 3/5/14
- Apple Inc CEO Tim Cook Not Doing Enough to Raise Shareholder Value? Analyst Calls for Cook's Removal as CEO
- Apple Inc. is World’s Most Admired Company – Fortune
- Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) Losing Institutional Investors to Google, Microsoft, Amazon in 5-Year Slump