Morgan Stanley Hikes India's FY13 GDP Growth Forecast
December 3, 2012 10:03 AM IST
Morgan Stanley has raised India's FY13 GDP growth forecast to 5.4 percent from 5.1 percent, citing better-than-expected GDP growth for the September quarter and also the stabilization in non-agriculture growth indicators.
India's economy grew 5.3 percent from a year earlier in the July-September period, provisional GDP data showed on Friday.
The investment bank also said it thinks non-agriculture GDP growth has bottomed.
- Global Markets Overview – 12/5/13
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning 12/5/13
- Tesco’s Philip Clarke Warns George Osborne on Squeezed Home Finances
- Current a/c Gap Narrows; Economy Seen Improving
- Morgan Stanley Falls Under US Authorities' China Hiring Probe
- US Expands China Hiring Probe to Morgan Stanley
RBS’s Philip Hampton: Europe Rate-Fix Cartel Fine ‘Sobering Reminder’ of Bank’s Past Failings [VIDEO]