Morgan Stanley Hikes India's FY13 GDP Growth Forecast
December 3, 2012 10:03 AM IST
Morgan Stanley has raised India's FY13 GDP growth forecast to 5.4 percent from 5.1 percent, citing better-than-expected GDP growth for the September quarter and also the stabilization in non-agriculture growth indicators.
India's economy grew 5.3 percent from a year earlier in the July-September period, provisional GDP data showed on Friday.
The investment bank also said it thinks non-agriculture GDP growth has bottomed.
- Australian Dollar Outlook - 24 April 2014
- Global Markets Overview – 4/17/14
- Asian Shares Offer Muted Cheer to China Growth
- Earlier iPhone 6 Release Date on Q3 2014 Confirmed by Leaked Metal Casing & Display Glass Details – Reports
- Global Markets Overview – 4/15/14
- JPMorgan Profit Weaker than Expected as Trading Revenue Falls