India's GDP Growth Likely to Rise 6.5% in 2013, Says Goldman Sachs
November 29, 2012 10:14 AM IST
India's economic growth is likely to accelerate to 6.5 percent in 2013 backed by favourable external sector demand outlook and a pick-up in domestic reforms, Goldman Sachs said in a report on Thursday.
The Indian economy is likely to grow at 7.2 percent in 2014, compared with 5.4 percent in 2012, the report said.
According to a Reuters poll, India's economy expanded near its slowest pace in three years in the quarter to September at 5.4 percent.
- New Zealand Economy to Gain from China's Plan to Rebalance Economy
- Services Activity Slump Moderates in Feb; Orders Fall
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 3/5/14
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Shoddier than BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY)
- Harsh Weather Tests Optimism over U.S. Economy
- Records Show Fed on Edge During Darkest Days of 2008 Crisis