India's GDP Growth Likely to Rise 6.5% in 2013, Says Goldman Sachs
November 29, 2012 10:14 AM IST
India's economic growth is likely to accelerate to 6.5 percent in 2013 backed by favourable external sector demand outlook and a pick-up in domestic reforms, Goldman Sachs said in a report on Thursday.
The Indian economy is likely to grow at 7.2 percent in 2014, compared with 5.4 percent in 2012, the report said.
According to a Reuters poll, India's economy expanded near its slowest pace in three years in the quarter to September at 5.4 percent.
- George Osborne: I Don’t Accept UK Recovery is Unsustainable
- Goldman Sachs and BoJ Call For Higher Wages in Japan
- Corruption: The World's Top 10 Best And Worst Countries
- Vince Cable: ‘Very Remote’ Chance of UK Exiting EU Despite Referendum
- European Markets Outside Spain and Italy Rise Ahead of US Jobs Data