Goldman Sachs Raises India to 'Overweight' from "Market-Weight'
November 29, 2012 9:49 AM IST
The investment bank pegged December 2013 Nifty target at 6,600 points.
"Reform initiatives and changes in government leadership this fall have created a sense of optimism among the domestic investor base for the first time in over a year, and the risk of policy missteps in 2013 has been lowered," said Goldman Sachs in a report.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The investment bank added that MSCI India's valuation was well below the 5-year average of 14.9 times, affording an attractive entry point into one of the stronger structural growth markets in the region.
Nifty ended 1.62 percent up at 5,727.45 points on Tuesday.
- From Mahesh Babu's 'Aagadu' to Ram Charan's 'Govindudu Andarivadele': Upcoming Big Projects in Telugu Film Industry
- Watch IPL 2014 Match 11: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Streaming Information
- WhatsApp Now Has 500M Users
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Director Gupta Starts Prison Term on 17 June
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 4/17/14
- Global Markets Overview – 4/15/14