Hindustan Copper Falls 20 Percent After Share Sale
November 26, 2012 10:47 AM IST
Shares in state-run Hindustan Copper fall 20 percent, to their maximum daily limit for the second day after government's stake sale.
Dealers say spot market prices are inching closer to the weighted average price of 156.56 rupees in the recently concluded offer for sale.
- Samsung Galaxy S5: 10 Value-Added Must-Know Features
- Global Markets Overview – 4/17/14
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 4/16/14
- Watch Champions League Semifinal: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Portland Trail Blazers vs Houston Rockets Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs Game 2 Live Streaming Information