Hindustan Copper Falls 20 Percent After Share Sale
November 26, 2012 10:47 AM IST
Shares in state-run Hindustan Copper fall 20 percent, to their maximum daily limit for the second day after government's stake sale.
Dealers say spot market prices are inching closer to the weighted average price of 156.56 rupees in the recently concluded offer for sale.
- Rare Metals Shortage Could Halt Advances in Technology, Say Scientists
- Goldman Sachs Predicts 19% Gain for Chinese Stocks in Hong Kong in 2014
- Gold Near 5-month Low on US data, Stimulus Worries
- Miss Earth 2013: Miss Venezuela Alyz Henrich Wins Title
- Miss Earth 2013: Top 8 Finalists Announced; Who Will Win the Crown?
- Android 4.4 KitKat Expected for Galaxy S4 Mini/S3 Mini/Ace 3/Ace 2/S Advance