Hindustan Copper Falls 20 Percent After Share Sale
November 26, 2012 10:47 AM IST
Shares in state-run Hindustan Copper fall 20 percent, to their maximum daily limit for the second day after government's stake sale.
Dealers say spot market prices are inching closer to the weighted average price of 156.56 rupees in the recently concluded offer for sale.
- Vedanta Selects Former Rio Boss Albanese as CEO
- Asian Shares Jump, Yen Licks Wounds on Ukraine Relief
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2: Specifications Comparison
- Lok Sabha Election 2014: Jaya, Maya, Mamata to Play key Role in New Government Formation
- India Set to Challenge U.S. for Election-spending Record
- Top High-End Tablet PCs Available in the Indian Market