Rupee Edges Up; Oil Demand Limits Sharp Fall
November 26, 2012 10:03 AM IST
The rupee edges up to 55.42/43 versus its previous close of 55.535/545, tracking the greenback's losses versus other Asian currencies and a slight risk-on mood in global markets.
Asian shares inch up on Monday on hopes that Greece can avoid a near-term bankruptcy.
Euro at a seven-month high against the yen and a one-month peak against the dollar.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Nifty India stock futures traded in Singapore up 0.3 percent, suggesting a positive start to the local market.
Traders expect oil-related dollar demand to meet month-end import commitments to prevail through the day, limiting any sharp fall in the pair. USD/INR seen moving in a 55.30 to 55.60 range initially.
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Portland Trail Blazers vs Houston Rockets Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Miami Heat vs Charlotte Bobcats Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch IPL 2014 Match 10: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Live Streaming Information
- Fans Voted Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif as Veronica, Archie and Betty
- Lok Sabha Elections 2014: Kejriwal Files Nomination from Varanasi, Accuses Congress, BJP of Spending Black Money on Campaigning
- OnePlus One Phablet with CyanogenMod 11S Android KitKat OS, 3GB RAM Unveiled; Price, Availability Details
- Supreme Court Asks Govt to Reveal List of Indian Account Holders in German Bank
- Suzuki Let’s Bookings Open in India; Price, Launch Details
- Motorola Moto X Walnut Wood Panel Variant Now Available in India; Price and Specification Details