Man Kills Teen for Stopping Him From Urinating Outside House
In a horrifying incident, a man killed a 17-year-old girl and injured her mother when they allegedly stopped him from urinating outside their house in Delhi.
The incident occurred at around 10 p.m. on Wednesday when the girl's mother noticed that the man, apparently a former tenant, was peeing outside their house in the Hazrat Nizamuddin area of south Delhi.
"The incident was reported late Wednesday evening at E-Block in Hazrat Nizamuddin of south Delhi," IANS quoted a police officer saying.
The girl has been identified as Binno, a class XI student, and the accused as Javed.
Binno and her mother, Sadmani, were inside the house when Javed came and started to urinate in front of the gate. Sadmani tried to stop Javed from doing so, following which an argument ensued between the two.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"When Sadmani tried to prevent him from the act, the accused allegedly started abusing her. Hearing the commotion, Binno also came outside the house," the officer said.
Javed left the place threatening the two with dire consequences. He came back few minutes later and opened fire at Binno and Sadmani with his pistol, the police said.
While Binno sustained two bullet injuries in her abdomen, her mother received one shot. Both of them were immediately rushed to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) where Binno was announced brought dead and her mother is in critical condition.
After the incident Javed fled from the spot. The police have registered a case of murder against him at the Nizamuddin police station.
"We have registered a case and have launched a hunt for Javed," Additional Commissioner of Police Ajay Chaudhary told IANS.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Lok Sabha Election 2014: Jaya, Maya, Mamata to Play key Role in New Government Formation
- India Set to Challenge U.S. for Election-spending Record
- Top High-End Tablet PCs Available in the Indian Market
- Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiiyaan' Trailer, Audio Released
- Lok Sabha Election 2014: Congress Releases First List of 194 Candidates
- 1st T20 Where to Watch Live: South Africa vs Australia Live Streaming Information
- Satyamev Jayate 2: Aamir Khan Questions the State of Police System in the Country
- 1st T20 Where to Watch Live: West Indies vs England Live Streaming Information
- Box Office: 'Queen', 'Gulaab Gang' and 'Total Siyapaa' Day 1 Collections
- Nokia X Android Smartphone to Launch in India on 10 March: Report