Bharti Infratel Expected to Begin IPO on Dec 10
November 23, 2012 10:33 AM IST
Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower arm of top Indian mobile phone carrier Bharti Airtel (BRTI.NS), is likely to launch on December 10 its up to $900 million initial public offering, three sources with direct knowledge said.
The share sale could raise $800 million to $900 million, the sources said. Bharti Infratel and four private equity investors are selling shares in the offer.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
A Bharti spokesman declined to comment.
Bharti Infratel expects to get a go ahead from the capital markets regulator as early as Friday, the sources said. All three sources declined to be named as the information is not public yet.
- Twitter to be Available on Mobile Phones without Internet
- Panel Backs Cheaper Telecom Spectrum Price
- Markets this Week: Sensex Loses 2.7%, SBI Falls 7.5%
- BSE Sensex Flat Ahead of October Derivatives Expiry
- Asian Markets Rise Ahead of US Fed Reserve Decision
- Bharti Airtel Q2 Net Falls 29% on Forex Losses
- Top 10 Richest People in India: Mukesh Ambani, Lakshmi Mittal, Dilip Shanghvi [Photos]
- Bharti Infratel Q2 Net Profit Rises 12%
- Sensex Snaps Three Straight Weekly Gains, RBI in Focus
- Bharti Airtel Falls as Rival Idea Posts Drop in Voice Volumes