Bharti Infratel Expected to Begin IPO on Dec 10
November 23, 2012 10:33 AM IST
Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower arm of top Indian mobile phone carrier Bharti Airtel (BRTI.NS), is likely to launch on December 10 its up to $900 million initial public offering, three sources with direct knowledge said.
The share sale could raise $800 million to $900 million, the sources said. Bharti Infratel and four private equity investors are selling shares in the offer.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
A Bharti spokesman declined to comment.
Bharti Infratel expects to get a go ahead from the capital markets regulator as early as Friday, the sources said. All three sources declined to be named as the information is not public yet.
- Safaricom, Bharti get Conditional Approval to Buy Kenyan Rival
- Airtel Launches Pocket TV App for Android; iOS App Coming Soon: Where to Download
- Airtel to Introduce Nokia X Android Smartphone in 17 African Countries
- Airtel, Safaricom Seek to Buy Kenyan Rival Essar's Yu
- Nigeria Says Fines Airtel, Others for Poor Service
- Reliance Jio Likely to Launch 4G Services in India by September
- Bharti to Buy Loop Mobile in $113 Million Deal - Reports
- Airtel Launches 4G in Bangalore for Apple iPhone Users
- Phone Carriers' Airwave Bids Raise Debt Concerns
- Sensex Hits 2-1/2 Month Low on Emerging Market Woes