Inflation, Weak Job Creation to Weigh on Indian Consumer Goods Stocks: Deutsche
November 22, 2012 2:59 PM IST
Deutsche Bank recommends being selective in Indian consumer goods stocks as high inflation and weak job creation may weigh on the sector, even as the broader growth outlook and investment arguments remain compelling.
Deutsche says it prefers companies with "multiple levers to manage growth," favouring those with strong pricing power, ability to expand distribution, and with a track record of innovation to maneuver a potential slowdown.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Deutsche also downgrades Dabur India to 'sell' from 'hold', citing expectations for poor volume and earnings growth.
- Deutsche Bank to Axe ‘200 Jobs’ From Commodities Trading Units
- EU Commission Fines Banks 1.7 billion Euros for Benchmark Rigging
- Libor and Euribor Fix Scandals: EC Fines Eight Banks €1.71bn for Cartels [VIDEO]
- EPL Results: Giroud Double Takes Arsenal Past Southampton
- Google Nexus 10 2 Release Date Rumour: KitKat 4.4 Full-Sized Tab Listed in UK with Amazing Specs & 18Hrs of Battery
- 1HQ CEO Mark Artus Q&A: Evolution of International Branding [VIDEO]