Inflation, Weak Job Creation to Weigh on Indian Consumer Goods Stocks: Deutsche
November 22, 2012 2:59 PM IST
Deutsche Bank recommends being selective in Indian consumer goods stocks as high inflation and weak job creation may weigh on the sector, even as the broader growth outlook and investment arguments remain compelling.
Deutsche says it prefers companies with "multiple levers to manage growth," favouring those with strong pricing power, ability to expand distribution, and with a track record of innovation to maneuver a potential slowdown.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Deutsche also downgrades Dabur India to 'sell' from 'hold', citing expectations for poor volume and earnings growth.
- Many Aussies Face a Lifetime of Renting Due to High Cost of Houses, While Chinese Snap Up $24B Worth of Properties in the Last 7 Years (VIDEOS)
- Asia Stocks in Hesitant Mood; Euro Holds Gains
- India Cashes in $38 Million in Guarantees for AgustaWestland Deal
- Google Nexus 8 July Launch: Around 2 Million Units to be Shipped on Release Running Android 4.5?
- Google I/O 2014: 10 Nexus 8 Running Android 4.5 Features Expected In July Official Announcement
- Stuff You Didn’t Know Women Invented