Inflation, Weak Job Creation to Weigh on Indian Consumer Goods Stocks: Deutsche
November 22, 2012 2:59 PM IST
Deutsche Bank recommends being selective in Indian consumer goods stocks as high inflation and weak job creation may weigh on the sector, even as the broader growth outlook and investment arguments remain compelling.
Deutsche says it prefers companies with "multiple levers to manage growth," favouring those with strong pricing power, ability to expand distribution, and with a track record of innovation to maneuver a potential slowdown.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Deutsche also downgrades Dabur India to 'sell' from 'hold', citing expectations for poor volume and earnings growth.
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 4/17/14
- Gold Nudges up but Still Near Seven-week Low on Strong US Data
- Australian Regulator Joins Global Probe of Forex Rates Rigging as Serious as 2012 Libor Rate Scandal
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning 4/4/14
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning 4/3/14
- Champions League Results: Manchester United Impressive Against Mighty Bayern Munich; Barcelona Held by Atletico Madrid