Fully Charged: Stunning All-Electric Motorbike Agility Saietta
Our latest instalment of Fully Charged comes to you from the National Science Museum, London where presenter, Robert Llewellyn comes face to face with the stunning Agility Saietta electric motorbike.
In this episode, Lawrence Marazzi, director of Agility Global describes how the Saietta represents the first meaningful redesign in motorcycling in a generation.
Saietta's unparalleled handling and revolutionary styling have set the benchmark for performance and design across the industry.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The bike lays claim to an impressive list of firsts, has received glowing reviews and awards and has been touted as 'the best motorbike available, bar none.'
It also boasts all-day-long range, unmatched handling and impressive power.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- AVB Holds French Star In High Esteem After Fulham Win
- UK Weather Warnings: Gale Force Winds and Flooding Expected in ‘Worst Weather for Decades’
- Wenger Gives Update Over Striker's Contract Situation
- 36 Ku Klux Klan Find Refuge in Central London's Hyde Park
- Nigella Lawson: I'm Too Fat to be a Cocaine Addict
- Mahesh Babu's '1-Nenokkadine' Rights Acquired by Eros; Audio Launch to be Grand Affair
- Katrina Kaif Declared as Sexiest Asian Woman in the World, Fourth Time for the British-Indian Actress
- Mona Lisa is Back From The Past: Lady Gaga Dresses Up and Copies the Famous Painting [PHOTO/VIDEO]
- EU Commission Fines Banks 1.7 billion Euros for Benchmark Rigging
- Nigella Lawson: "My husband threatened to destroy me"
Winter Session 2013: Top Issues to be Tabled in Parliament - Telangana Bill, Women's Reservation, Lokpal
Andhra Bifurcation: Violent Protests, Transport Paralysed by Bandh Against Rayala-Telangana Proposal