Fully Charged: Stunning All-Electric Motorbike Agility Saietta
Our latest instalment of Fully Charged comes to you from the National Science Museum, London where presenter, Robert Llewellyn comes face to face with the stunning Agility Saietta electric motorbike.
In this episode, Lawrence Marazzi, director of Agility Global describes how the Saietta represents the first meaningful redesign in motorcycling in a generation.
Saietta's unparalleled handling and revolutionary styling have set the benchmark for performance and design across the industry.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The bike lays claim to an impressive list of firsts, has received glowing reviews and awards and has been touted as 'the best motorbike available, bar none.'
It also boasts all-day-long range, unmatched handling and impressive power.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Chelsea FC News: Blues Starting Defender and Goalkeeper Ruled Out of Return Leg Against Atletico Madrid
- Iron ore mining likely to restart in January in Goa
- Splendour in the Grass Announces Line-Up, Includes Outkast, Lily Allen, The Jezabels
- New Zealand Scientist Mary Quin to Serve as Star Witness to Terrorism Trial in New York
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Andrew Garfield Claims Justin Bieber's' Lifestyle 'Not Healthy'
- Adorable Prince George Visits Australian Zoo with Prince William and Kate Middleton [SEE PHOTOS]
- Gold Inches up as Ukraine Tensions Stoke Safe-haven Buying
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Near Signing Madrid Forward for £35million as Discussions Take Place
- 'Qubool Hai' Star Karan Singh Grover and Wife Jennifer Winget to Part Ways?
- 7 Things to Know about 'Divergent' Star and Shailene Woodley's Rumored Boyfriend Theo James