Fully Charged: Stunning All-Electric Motorbike Agility Saietta
Our latest instalment of Fully Charged comes to you from the National Science Museum, London where presenter, Robert Llewellyn comes face to face with the stunning Agility Saietta electric motorbike.
In this episode, Lawrence Marazzi, director of Agility Global describes how the Saietta represents the first meaningful redesign in motorcycling in a generation.
Saietta's unparalleled handling and revolutionary styling have set the benchmark for performance and design across the industry.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The bike lays claim to an impressive list of firsts, has received glowing reviews and awards and has been touted as 'the best motorbike available, bar none.'
It also boasts all-day-long range, unmatched handling and impressive power.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- English Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Information
- Robert Pattinson Shivers, Looks Sad on Sets of 'Life', Is he Missing Kristen Stewart?
- FA Cup Quarterfinals Where to Watch Live: Arsenal vs Everton Live Streaming Information
- ‘Total Siyapaa’ Review Roundup: Avoid it!
- Apple Inc Target of Harsh Criticism for Refusing to Unlock iPad of Dead Mum
- Malaria Spreads to Higher Altitudes: Study
- 'If London Were Syria' Video on Brutality of War Goes Viral with Over 2 Million Views [PHOTOS,VIDEO]
- ‘Queen’ Review Roundup: Watch it for Kangana's Superb Performance
- Statue of Liberty, Sydney Opera House May Soon be Lost Due to Sea Level Rise: Scientists Warns
- Niall Horan is Back to Dating Victoria’s Secret Model Barbara Palvin: Is he trying to Make Selena Gomez Jealous?