Rupee Rises Higher: Mostly Ranging Through the Day
November 19, 2012 9:58 AM IST
Asian shares rise, boosted by a positive tone in U.S. equities last week, while the yen falls to a near seven-month low against the dollar on expectations a new government after next month's election in Japan may deliver more stimulus.
Almost all Asian units stronger compared to the dollar.
Traders to await the domestic sharemarket open for cues on foreign fund flows. The pair is seen in a 55.00 to 55.20 range intially in the session.
- China Ready for Free Trade Deal With Australia
- Ukraine Standoff Intensifies, Russia says Sanctions will 'Boomerang'
- Asian Shares up, Mood Cautious Before U.S. Jobs Data
- ‘Transformers’ 4 Age of Extinction New Trailer ‘Rule About Messing With People from Texas’ [Watch Video]
- Cat Invasion: Someone Opens Another Cat Café; Why Do People Love Cats?
- How Eligible is United States, A Country that Invaded 50 Countries Since WWII, to Criticise Russia for Invading Crimea?
- Asian Shares Win Reprieve, Euro Hobbled Ahead of ECB
- Global Warming, Rising Sea Levels Will Wipe Out Statue of Liberty, Tower of London, Sydney Opera House; 100 Other Cultural Landmarks At Risk
- Confirmed: Apple Inc. CarPlay Runs on BlackBerry’s OS
- Japan to Set Bitcoin Rules, Stop Banks and Brokerages from Handling