Rupee Rises Higher: Mostly Ranging Through the Day
November 19, 2012 9:58 AM IST
Asian shares rise, boosted by a positive tone in U.S. equities last week, while the yen falls to a near seven-month low against the dollar on expectations a new government after next month's election in Japan may deliver more stimulus.
Almost all Asian units stronger compared to the dollar.
Traders to await the domestic sharemarket open for cues on foreign fund flows. The pair is seen in a 55.00 to 55.20 range intially in the session.
- Top 15 Fun Facts about Harry Styles New Love Interest Asami Zdrenka from 'Neon Jungle'
- Justin Bieber Still Has Not Resolved Commitment Issues, Selena Gomez Cannot Take It Anymore
- Damon Albarn Says Sorry To Australia For Blur’s Big Day Out Cancellation
- Avril Lavigne ‘Embarrassing’ Hello Kitty Music Video Leaves Fans Confused [WATCH]
- Asia Markets: Tech Sector Brightens as Apple Jumps 8 Percent
- Apple Expands Buybacks by $30 Billion
- Obama to Use Japan Visit to Reassure Asian Allies
- Selena Gomez is a Train Wreck after Reconciliation with Justin Bieber, Friends and Family Worry
- Australians to Spend $13,000+ for 2014 Travels, Double Global Average of $5,500
- Hoax Alert: Visa-Free Entry for Filipinos to U.S.