Rupee Rises Higher: Mostly Ranging Through the Day
November 19, 2012 9:58 AM IST
Asian shares rise, boosted by a positive tone in U.S. equities last week, while the yen falls to a near seven-month low against the dollar on expectations a new government after next month's election in Japan may deliver more stimulus.
Almost all Asian units stronger compared to the dollar.
Traders to await the domestic sharemarket open for cues on foreign fund flows. The pair is seen in a 55.00 to 55.20 range intially in the session.
- Google Nexus 7 (2013 Edition) White Variant Launched
- Miss International 2013 Kicks Off in Japan; Gurleen Grewal to Represent India [PHOTOS]
- PS4 News: New Xbox One Indie Policy’s Effect on PS4; PlayStation Move Rumours; and Predicted Outselling of Xbox One
- Apple Launches '12 Days Of Gifts' Promo
- Global Markets Overview – 12/11/13
- Miss International 2013 Officially Begins in Tokyo
- Pope Francis, Miley Cyrus, Nelson Mandela: Facebook's Most Popular Topics of 2013
- Samsung Galaxy J Technical Specifications, Release Dates, Regions, Colour Variants and Pricing Announced!
- Pokemon X and Y News: Guide to Leveling Pokemons; 2 Gifts in Japan Event; Movie Details Revealed
- Global Stocks Edge Higher, Euro Scales Heights
Bankers and Hedge Fund Managers: 82% Believe FCA Fails to Balance Investor Protection and Growth Promotion