Aishwarya Rai's Baby Aaradhya's Photos Hit the Net; What Took the Bachchans So Long?
It took exactly a year for the Bachchans to show Aaradhya, the youngest member of the household, to the world. The photos of Aishwarya Rai's daughter Aaradhya finally hit the net on Friday.
Amitabh Bachchan, who announced the birth of his grandchild to the world a year ago, shared her photos to the fans of the family as part of her first birthday celebration.
Speculations were doing the rounds ever since Aaradhya was born to the celebrity couple - Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - on November 16, 2011, that the Bachchans would sell the rights to take the first photos of Aaradhya to publication houses for a whopping amount like their counterparts in the West but that was not to happen.
Amitabh on Friday shared two photos of his little princess, who looks cute and adorable. The baby looks happy with her parents Abhishek and Aishwarya in one of the photos, while the other one has her in the arms of his dad.
What Took the Bachchans So Long to Show Aaradhya to the World?
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The Bachchans could have made lots of money like their counterparts in the West by selling the first pictures of the celebrity couple's first child but they chose not to do so.
The little toddler was caught on camera in the arms of her mother Aishwarya a few times while attending events they were of bad quality pictures. She was last captured at the 70th birthday bash of her grandfather Amitabh Bachchan.
As if it was the Bachchans' unique and special way of celebrating Aaradhya's first birthday, Amitabh Bachchan posted photos of Aaradhya on his facebook page.
"Its a year since she was born, Aaradhya, and it just seems like it was the other day ... time has flown past ... and much has happened ... your blessings and love have been most appreciated and thanked for ... may you ever remain with us and her in love and in togetherness .. !!" he wrote.
"Aaradhya's 1st birthday !! Just family and the silence peace and quiet after many hectic evenings .. your blessings and love !!" he tweeted.
It's indeed a unique birthday celebration, a treat to the fans of the Bachchans!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 4/24/14
- YSR Congress Leader Shobha Nagireddy Passes Away
- Proud Mama Backlashes Cyber Bully of Son with Down Syndrome
- ‘The Bachelorette ‘2014 Shocker: Andi Dorfman’s First Date Eric Hill Passes Away Following Paragliding Accident
- Asia Markets: Tech Sector Brightens as Apple Jumps 8 Percent
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday 4/24/14
- Facebook COO Talks About Creating 'Equal World' For Women
- A Smart Way to Replace Your Samsung Galaxy S4 With New Galaxy S5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Norman Reedus Wants to Make a Book of Artwork Made by his Fans and New Stuff
- Twitter Hashtag Gone Bad: New York Police #myNYPD Goes Viral for Unexpected Reasons