Aishwarya Rai's Baby Aaradhya's Photos Hit the Net; What Took the Bachchans So Long?
It took exactly a year for the Bachchans to show Aaradhya, the youngest member of the household, to the world. The photos of Aishwarya Rai's daughter Aaradhya finally hit the net on Friday.
Amitabh Bachchan, who announced the birth of his grandchild to the world a year ago, shared her photos to the fans of the family as part of her first birthday celebration.
Speculations were doing the rounds ever since Aaradhya was born to the celebrity couple - Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - on November 16, 2011, that the Bachchans would sell the rights to take the first photos of Aaradhya to publication houses for a whopping amount like their counterparts in the West but that was not to happen.
Amitabh on Friday shared two photos of his little princess, who looks cute and adorable. The baby looks happy with her parents Abhishek and Aishwarya in one of the photos, while the other one has her in the arms of his dad.
What Took the Bachchans So Long to Show Aaradhya to the World?
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The Bachchans could have made lots of money like their counterparts in the West by selling the first pictures of the celebrity couple's first child but they chose not to do so.
The little toddler was caught on camera in the arms of her mother Aishwarya a few times while attending events they were of bad quality pictures. She was last captured at the 70th birthday bash of her grandfather Amitabh Bachchan.
As if it was the Bachchans' unique and special way of celebrating Aaradhya's first birthday, Amitabh Bachchan posted photos of Aaradhya on his facebook page.
"Its a year since she was born, Aaradhya, and it just seems like it was the other day ... time has flown past ... and much has happened ... your blessings and love have been most appreciated and thanked for ... may you ever remain with us and her in love and in togetherness .. !!" he wrote.
"Aaradhya's 1st birthday !! Just family and the silence peace and quiet after many hectic evenings .. your blessings and love !!" he tweeted.
It's indeed a unique birthday celebration, a treat to the fans of the Bachchans!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Female NASA Astronaut Karen Nyberg Serves As Inspiration to Other Females Who Dream of Flying to Space
- Global Markets Overview – 12/10/13
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning 12/10/13
- SodaStream Blames Coca Cola for Santa Claus Being Fat & Red; Pushes for a Green Eco-Friendly Santa
- Samsung Tries to Silence Galaxy S4 Owner Following Fire Damage [VIDEO]
- Samsung Confirms Android 4.3 Roll-out Resumes for Galaxy S3 in UK
- World of Warcraft 'Terrorists' Monitored by NSA and GCHQ
- Little India Riot: Incident Raises Fear of Backlash
- Harrison Ford Doesn't Mind 'Playing His Own Father' in Indiana Jones
- Waitress Dayna Morales Dismissed From Job After False Anti-Gay Receipt Claim [VIDEO]
Paul Walker's Funeral: Fans and Car Enthusiasts Hold Memorial for 'Fast & Furious' Star; Family to Bid Farewell this Week
'Dhoom 3': Will Aamir Starrer Shatter 'Krrish 3' Collections in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu Box Office?