Air India Will Not Sell Some Boeing 777 Airplanes: Source
November 16, 2012 12:24 PM IST
Air India will now reconfigure some 777 planes to all-economy class and fly them to the Gulf region, which is expected to cut losses for the carrier, the source with direct knowledge of the matter, told reporters.
The debt-crippled carrier, which has been under pressure to trim costs and is alive today thanks to the $5.8 billion taxpayers' bailout, had offered to sale five 777 planes last month.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-order Stopped in India; New Device Priced More Than Galaxy S4
- Box Office Collection: ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ Earns ₹30 Crore in 1 Week; ‘Gunday’ Completes 21 Days
- Panasonic P31 Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Specification Details
- INS Kolkata Accident: One Commander Rank Officer Dies in Another Naval Mishap Days After INS Sindhuratna Fire
- Amitabh Bachchan Turns Rapper With Honey Singh for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ [PHOTOS]
- Vespa Super-Premium Scooter 946 to be Priced at ₹9 Lakh
- I'll Continue till I Become Burden for Pakistan, Says Shahid Afridi
- Sensex, Nifty Rally to Record Highs; ICICI Jumps 7 Percent
- ‘Gulaab Gang’ Review Roundup: Too Many Songs Spoil the Film
- KTM RC 390 Spied Testing in India; Hints at Imminent Launch