Air India Will Not Sell Some Boeing 777 Airplanes: Source
November 16, 2012 12:24 PM IST
Air India will now reconfigure some 777 planes to all-economy class and fly them to the Gulf region, which is expected to cut losses for the carrier, the source with direct knowledge of the matter, told reporters.
The debt-crippled carrier, which has been under pressure to trim costs and is alive today thanks to the $5.8 billion taxpayers' bailout, had offered to sale five 777 planes last month.
- From Mahesh Babu's 'Aagadu' to Ram Charan's 'Govindudu Andarivadele': Upcoming Big Projects in Telugu Film Industry
- Watch IPL 2014 Match 11: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Streaming Information
- WhatsApp Now Has 500M Users
- 9 in 10 Indians Feel Rape is ‘Very Big Problem’ in Country: Poll
- US Seeks Provisional Arrest of Indian MP KVP Ramachandra Rao in Titanium Mining Case
- HTC Desire 816 vs Nokia Lumia 1320 vs Sony Xperia T2 Ultra: Specifications Comparison
- ‘2 States’ Box Office Collection: Alia-Arjun Starrer Beats ‘Main Tera Hero’ in 6 Days
- Tata Bolt Spotted Testing Again as Launch Nears
- No Delay in Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiiyaan' Release; Film Set to Hit Theatres on 9 May
- Barcelona Open 2014 Live Streaming Information: Where to Watch Rafael Nadal in Action