Fall in Rupee During Opening Trade; RBI Action to be Watched
November 16, 2012 10:06 AM IST
Foreign bank dealer says any possible central bank intervention will be watched, after some talk about the RBI selling USD in the last session.
Pair likely to closely track euro moves, dealers say.
Nifty futures in Singapore up 0.07 percent, while MSCI's Asia ex-Japan index down 0.05 percent.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Most Asian FX including won, Singapore dollar weaker.
The yen steadied in early Asian trading on Friday after plunging to a six-and-a-half-month low against the dollar in the previous session on expectations a new Japanese government would put pressure on the Bank of Japan to ease further.
- Asian Shares Subdued, Nerves Frayed ahead of US Jobs
- Australian Dollar Outlook - December 5, 2013
- Nikkei Scales 6-1/2 Month High as Yen Skids on BOJ Speculation, US Data
- Kagawa Intent On Solving Manchester United's Winger Woes
- Corruption: The World's Top 10 Best And Worst Countries
- Japan 2011 Tsunami Could Happen Again
RBS’s Philip Hampton: Europe Rate-Fix Cartel Fine ‘Sobering Reminder’ of Bank’s Past Failings [VIDEO]