Fall in Rupee During Opening Trade; RBI Action to be Watched
November 16, 2012 10:06 AM IST
Foreign bank dealer says any possible central bank intervention will be watched, after some talk about the RBI selling USD in the last session.
Pair likely to closely track euro moves, dealers say.
Nifty futures in Singapore up 0.07 percent, while MSCI's Asia ex-Japan index down 0.05 percent.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Most Asian FX including won, Singapore dollar weaker.
The yen steadied in early Asian trading on Friday after plunging to a six-and-a-half-month low against the dollar in the previous session on expectations a new Japanese government would put pressure on the Bank of Japan to ease further.
- Nikkei Slips to New six-month Low on Wall St Slide, Ukraine Jitters
- Asia Rides Wall Street Rebound, Firm Yen Hits Tokyo Stocks
- Asian Shares Slump, Yen Gains as Investors Await BOJ
- Asian Stocks Flat after China PMI Meets Expectations
- Obama Says Disputed Islands within Scope of US-Japan Security Treaty
- Global Markets Overview - 4/23/14