Fall in Rupee During Opening Trade; RBI Action to be Watched
November 16, 2012 10:06 AM IST
Foreign bank dealer says any possible central bank intervention will be watched, after some talk about the RBI selling USD in the last session.
Pair likely to closely track euro moves, dealers say.
Nifty futures in Singapore up 0.07 percent, while MSCI's Asia ex-Japan index down 0.05 percent.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Most Asian FX including won, Singapore dollar weaker.
The yen steadied in early Asian trading on Friday after plunging to a six-and-a-half-month low against the dollar in the previous session on expectations a new Japanese government would put pressure on the Bank of Japan to ease further.
- Asian Shares Win Reprieve, Euro Hobbled Ahead of ECB
- Japan to Set Bitcoin Rules, Stop Banks and Brokerages from Handling
- Global Shares Weaken as China Slumps, Dollar Firms after Muted Reaction to G20
- Ukraine Standoff Intensifies, Russia says Sanctions will 'Boomerang'
- Asian Shares up, Mood Cautious Before U.S. Jobs Data
- ‘Transformers’ 4 Age of Extinction New Trailer ‘Rule About Messing With People from Texas’ [Watch Video]