Saif Ali Khan's Daughter Sara to Enter Bollywood with YRF Film?
Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan, who is looking forward towards big releases and his much-hyped second marriage, is simultaneously trying his best to establish his teenage daughter in tinsel town.
If latest reports are to be believed, Saif's and Amrita Singh's daughter Sara Ali Khan is all set to make her debut in Bollywood. With her godfather trying to fetch the best for her, Sara is said to take the lead in Yash Raj banners' upcoming film.
YRF is known for introducing the best talents to the industry and has produced some of the most promising actors till now.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Confirming the news, an insider told Mumbai Mirror that "Sara has got many offers but Amrita wants the best for her daughter. Of late, youngsters launched by YRF have got a favorable response from the industry. Amrita's talks with them have reached the advanced stage."
"It is heard Sara's debut film is a love story. Just as Amrita had debuted in 1983 with Betaab, a romance that marked the debut of Sunny Deol too," the source said.
Earlier this year, Sara had appeared on the cover of Hello! magazine and since then the 16-year-old has been flooded with offers.
"After seeing the magazine cover page, Sara has got many offers. Five eminent filmmakers have approached us and said that they wanted Sara to play the leading lady in their films," Amrita had said in an earlier interview with a leading daily.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- ‘2 States’ Box Office Collection: Alia-Arjun Starrer Beats ‘Main Tera Hero’ in 6 Days
- Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman to Reunite for '2 States'?
- IIFA Awards 2014: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and Others Walk the Green Carpet in Tampa Bay [PHOTOS]
- Tata Bolt Spotted Testing Again as Launch Nears
- Kurt Jay Coleman is Australian Paris Hilton; Celebrity in the Making or Plain Narcissism?
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 4/24/14