Saif Ali Khan's Daughter Sara to Enter Bollywood with YRF Film?
Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan, who is looking forward towards big releases and his much-hyped second marriage, is simultaneously trying his best to establish his teenage daughter in tinsel town.
If latest reports are to be believed, Saif's and Amrita Singh's daughter Sara Ali Khan is all set to make her debut in Bollywood. With her godfather trying to fetch the best for her, Sara is said to take the lead in Yash Raj banners' upcoming film.
YRF is known for introducing the best talents to the industry and has produced some of the most promising actors till now.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Confirming the news, an insider told Mumbai Mirror that "Sara has got many offers but Amrita wants the best for her daughter. Of late, youngsters launched by YRF have got a favorable response from the industry. Amrita's talks with them have reached the advanced stage."
"It is heard Sara's debut film is a love story. Just as Amrita had debuted in 1983 with Betaab, a romance that marked the debut of Sunny Deol too," the source said.
Earlier this year, Sara had appeared on the cover of Hello! magazine and since then the 16-year-old has been flooded with offers.
"After seeing the magazine cover page, Sara has got many offers. Five eminent filmmakers have approached us and said that they wanted Sara to play the leading lady in their films," Amrita had said in an earlier interview with a leading daily.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- After SRK, Big B and Sunny Leone, Ranbir Kapoor to Dance on Honey Singh’s Tune?
- Salman Khan Lauds Pulkit Samrat, Compares to Aamir Khan
- Box Office Collection: ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ Dominates Over Hindi Releases; ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ Falls
- Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 – Emotional Tales: Girlfriend of Philip Wood from Texas, One of the Passengers, Talks About the Pain of Missing her ‘Soul Mate’
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 3/11/14
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday 3/11/14