Russian Gold/fx Reserves Fall To $505.5 Bln
By Katya Golubkova | August 2, 2012 6:01 PM IST
Russia's gold and foreign exchange reserves fell to $505.5 billion in the week to July 27 from $507.7 billion a week earlier, central bank data showed on Thursday.
The central bank provided the following figures (in billion dollars):
Latest week 505.5
Previous week 507.7
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
NOTE - The reserves include monetary gold, special drawing rights, reserve position at the IMF and foreign exchange.
For full reserves history click on www.cbr.ru.
- Ukraine Standoff Intensifies, Russia says Sanctions will 'Boomerang'
- EU Offers Ukraine $15 billion, but Help Hinges on IMF Deal
- Manufacturers Post Fastest Growth in a Year in Feb
- Infamous: Second Son - List of Trophies; Reports Increase in Pre-Orders [VIDEO]
- HTC M8 aka ‘All New HTC One’ Roundup: Expected Features, Release Date Details
- All-New HTC One and Goophone M8: HTC's Upcoming Flagship is Cloned