Russian Gold/fx Reserves Fall To $505.5 Bln
By Katya Golubkova | August 2, 2012 6:01 PM IST
Russia's gold and foreign exchange reserves fell to $505.5 billion in the week to July 27 from $507.7 billion a week earlier, central bank data showed on Thursday.
The central bank provided the following figures (in billion dollars):
Latest week 505.5
Previous week 507.7
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
NOTE - The reserves include monetary gold, special drawing rights, reserve position at the IMF and foreign exchange.
For full reserves history click on www.cbr.ru.
- Lawyers Say Largest Consumer Class Action in Australia Before Melbourne Federal Court Could Reach Multi-Billion Dollars
- Fiona Muldoon Resigns from Central Bank of Ireland
- Japanese Inflation and Factory Output Data Point To Economic Recovery
- Alexander Wang Collaborates with Beats by Dr Dre
- Miss Earth 2013: Miss India Sobhita Dhulipala Strong Contender to Win Title?
- Big Day Out 2014: Top 3 Bands to Replace Blur Following Show’s Cancellation [VIDEO]
Andhra Bifurcation: Violent Protests, Transport Paralysed by Bandh Against Rayala-Telangana Proposal