Russian Gold/fx Reserves Fall To $505.5 Bln
By Katya Golubkova | August 2, 2012 6:01 PM IST
Russia's gold and foreign exchange reserves fell to $505.5 billion in the week to July 27 from $507.7 billion a week earlier, central bank data showed on Thursday.
The central bank provided the following figures (in billion dollars):
Latest week 505.5
Previous week 507.7
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
NOTE - The reserves include monetary gold, special drawing rights, reserve position at the IMF and foreign exchange.
For full reserves history click on www.cbr.ru.
- Thais Brace for Recession as Crisis Nears Crunch Time
- G20 Gives U.S. Year-end Deadline for IMF Reforms
- Cool Reception for RBI Chief Urging Global Cooperation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Edition Teased Online; Tipped to Launch in May
- Asian Shares, Dollar Struggle on Ukraine Anxiety
- Lorde and Flume’s ‘Tennis Court’ Remix A Hit [VIDEO]