India, Pakistan Meet To Discuss "World's Coldest Battle Field"
Dubbed "the world's highest and coldest battlefield," thousands of soldiers from both sides have died on the Himalayan mountaintop, mostly from avalanches and frostbite.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Lok Sabha Election 2014: Jaya, Maya, Mamata to Play key Role in New Government Formation
- India Set to Challenge U.S. for Election-spending Record
- Top High-End Tablet PCs Available in the Indian Market
- Box Office: 'Queen', 'Gulaab Gang' and 'Total Siyapaa' Day 1 Collections
- Pakistan in Good Shape for World T20 Despite Asia Cup Final Loss, Says Misbah
- Asia Cup 2014 Final: Pakistan vs Sri Lanka: Thirimanne a Great Find for Us, says Mathews