India, Pakistan Meet To Discuss "World's Coldest Battle Field"
Dubbed "the world's highest and coldest battlefield," thousands of soldiers from both sides have died on the Himalayan mountaintop, mostly from avalanches and frostbite.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Xolo Q1010i up for Grabs in India; Price, Spec Details
- Rani-Aditya Wedding: Actresses’ Father’s Ill Health Reason Behind Sudden Marriage?
- WhatsApp User-base Breaches Record 500 Million Mark; Indians Form the Biggest Chunk
- Modi Slams anti-Muslim Remarks, Ally Defiant
- Watch IPL 7 Match 9: Kings XI Punjab vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live Streaming Information
- MH370 Did Not Crash? Investigation Team Now Says Plane Possibly Landed Somewhere Else Instead of Ending in Ocean