Justin Bieber Buys Own Home, Waits On Basketball Movie Script
Teenage pop sensation, Justin Bieber, has finally found the right home to buy. Soon, he can be able to accommodate his long time girlfriend Selena Gomez, and the rest of his other friends in a mansion in California worth $6.5 million.
The estate measures about 1.3 acres with lawns that are perfectly manicured with a pond. It has a total of seven bedrooms with eight bathrooms on a 10,000-square-foot French styled property.
The amenities of Bieber's home include a movie theatre, a library, a bar, wine cellar and a very big pool. It has a huge spaced garage that can fit all the luxurious cars of the 'Boyfriend' singer.
According to the reports of Daily Mail, the young singer wants to have a computer system installed to let him have control of every part of the mansion. The past owner of the home is the ex-wife of Eddie Murphy.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
On other Bieber news, his upcoming Basketball film is still not set to happen for as long as the script is still not made perfect. The young hitmaker is working hands on with Mark Wahlberg for the screenplay of the film.
Justin Bieber himself admits that he has to relearn all his skills in basketball before starting to do the movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Grammy Nominations Concert List of Performers: Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Lorde, Robin Thicke & More
- Baby North West is All Grown Up! Kim Shares New Picture of The Infant [SEE PHOTO/VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Naked on Cover of Candy Transsexual Magazine
- Emergency Despatch Tapes From Paul Walker Crash Scene Released: Walker Reported Dead on Arrival
- Celebrity Cribs: Top 10 Most Expensive Places to Live in US
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Eyeing a Paris Getaway for Christmas?
‘Krrish 3’ Box Office Collection: Has Hrithik Starrer Really Shattered ‘Chennai Express’ Record in India?