Justin Bieber Buys Own Home, Waits On Basketball Movie Script
Teenage pop sensation, Justin Bieber, has finally found the right home to buy. Soon, he can be able to accommodate his long time girlfriend Selena Gomez, and the rest of his other friends in a mansion in California worth $6.5 million.
The estate measures about 1.3 acres with lawns that are perfectly manicured with a pond. It has a total of seven bedrooms with eight bathrooms on a 10,000-square-foot French styled property.
The amenities of Bieber's home include a movie theatre, a library, a bar, wine cellar and a very big pool. It has a huge spaced garage that can fit all the luxurious cars of the 'Boyfriend' singer.
According to the reports of Daily Mail, the young singer wants to have a computer system installed to let him have control of every part of the mansion. The past owner of the home is the ex-wife of Eddie Murphy.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
On other Bieber news, his upcoming Basketball film is still not set to happen for as long as the script is still not made perfect. The young hitmaker is working hands on with Mark Wahlberg for the screenplay of the film.
Justin Bieber himself admits that he has to relearn all his skills in basketball before starting to do the movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Lily Allen Calls Out Lorde, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Katy Pery in New Music Video ‘Sheezus’ [VIDEO]
- 'The Voice' USA 2014 Playoffs 3: Where to Watch Episode 19; Top 5 from Team Usher to Perform
- 'Extra's 'The Voice' Bootcamp Experience' Auditions Near Closing Dates, Calling Attention of Aspiring Singers!
- NOAA Finds Lost Shipwreck in the San Francisco Bay after More than 125 Years
- 'True Detective’ Season 2 Airdate and Cast Update: 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Actress Emma Stone and Kristen Wiig to Star as Lead Characters?
- 'Parks and Recreation' Season 6 Finale Spoilers: Will Leslie Take Up the New Job?