Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Actress Walks Cannes Red Carpet In A Floor-Length Glittering Gown [PHOTOS]
Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan shocked her critics when she appeared at the 65th Cannes Film Festival on Thursday with her stunning figure and gorgeous looks.
And on Friday the actress arrived on the red carpet at the Cannes premiere of Cosmopolis.
While she was criticized heavily for her post-baby weight gain, the bollywood actress, who was once dubbed as the "most beautiful woman in the world," looked gorgeous for her red-carpet appearance.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The 2012 Cannes film festival was the first major public event the actress attended since the birth of her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan last November. And this year she drew special media attention because of her post-pregnancy weight gain.
However, the actress silenced all critics and dazzled in a floor-length glittering gown on the red carpet.
During the dinner party, she wore an off-white chikankari work and gold embroidered sari and a long-sleeved jacket with a high Mandarin collar. The sari was designed by Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Salman Khan Painted ‘Jai Ho’ Poster? Digital Version Revealed
- The Mentalist Season 6 'Green Thumb': Jane is Psychic and Mischievous Again, Hints of Jisbon-Fischer Love Triangle
- Miss Earth 2013: Miss Venezuela Alyz Henrich Crowned Winner [PHOTOS]
- Australia Cancels Passports of 20 Suspected Jihadists
- Look Who's Talking! Miley Cyrus Calls Lady Gaga's Dressing Sense 'Sick' on Twitter
- Global Markets Overview – 12/9/13