Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at Cannes 2012: Actress' Ravishing Looks in the Last 10 Years [PHOTOS]
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has once again stolen the show at the Cannes Film Festival with her stunning slimmer figure and gorgeous looks.
The actress this year completes a decade of attending the film festival. Aishwarya's journey at the world's prestigious film festival, Festival De Cannes, began in 2002 with Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan for the World Premier of their movie "Devdas".
However, she drew special attention at this year's Cannes Film Festival, as it's her first major public appearance since the birth of her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan last November.
The former Miss World has not only attended the event as a brand ambassador of cosmetic brand L'Oreal, but has also represented her Hollywood and Bollywood movies like "Bride and Prejudice", "Chokher Bali", "Provoked", "Guru", "Jodhaa Akbar" and "Raavan".
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Check out the photos of Aishwarya at Cannes Film Festival in the last decade.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- IIFA Awards 2014: Bollywood Flash Mob Brings Busy NY Times Square to Halt [VIDEO]
- Kollywood: Vijay's 'Kaththi' First Look in May? 'Vai Raja Vai' Teaser Release, Other News
- MTV 'Splitsvilla' Season 7: ‘Ragini MMS 2’ Star Sunny Leone to Replace Sherlyn Chopra as Show Host
- Double Ouch: Rapper Cuts Penis Then Jumps from North Hollywood Building; Survives Suicide Attempt
- Global Markets Overview – 4/17/14
- Heartbleed Bug to Cripple Internet in the Next Few Weeks