Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at Cannes 2012: Actress' Ravishing Looks in the Last 10 Years [PHOTOS]
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has once again stolen the show at the Cannes Film Festival with her stunning slimmer figure and gorgeous looks.
The actress this year completes a decade of attending the film festival. Aishwarya's journey at the world's prestigious film festival, Festival De Cannes, began in 2002 with Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan for the World Premier of their movie "Devdas".
However, she drew special attention at this year's Cannes Film Festival, as it's her first major public appearance since the birth of her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan last November.
The former Miss World has not only attended the event as a brand ambassador of cosmetic brand L'Oreal, but has also represented her Hollywood and Bollywood movies like "Bride and Prejudice", "Chokher Bali", "Provoked", "Guru", "Jodhaa Akbar" and "Raavan".
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Check out the photos of Aishwarya at Cannes Film Festival in the last decade.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Rani Mukherji-Aditya Chopra Wedding: Uday Chopra Becomes Butt of Jokes on Twitter
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Upcoming Film 'Revolver Rani' at Filmalaya Studios [PHOTOS]
- Fans Voted Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif as Veronica, Archie and Betty
- Facebook COO Talks About Creating 'Equal World' For Women
- A Smart Way to Replace Your Samsung Galaxy S4 With New Galaxy S5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Norman Reedus Wants to Make a Book of Artwork Made by his Fans and New Stuff