Who Is Heidi Rhoades? Jillian Michaels And Partner Welcome Daughter And Son In Same Week
Heidi Rhoades and "The Biggest Loser" star Jillian Michaels welcomed a newborn son, Phoenix on May 3.
In addition to the birth, Rhoades and Michaels recently got to bring home their 2-year-old-daughter Lukensia from Haiti, after a lengthy adoption process.
Rhoades and Michaels welcomed both of their new arrivals to their family at the same time.
"We're swimming in babies over here," the 38-year-old Michaels told People Magazine.
Access Hollywood previously reported in 2011 that Michaels and Rhoades had been matched with a child from Haiti.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"I've been matched with a little girl," Michaels told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover at the time. "But, I now have to get her home... It could take up to a year to get her home."
The celebrity trainer went on to say, "I went over to visit orphanages and I ended up falling in love with this little girl, and by the grace of God, I got matched up with her. So now, it's just a matter of trying to get her home and anything can happen and fall through or fall apart, so it's kind of premature for me to say it, but that's where it's at.
In the exclusive interview with the magazine, "The Biggest Loser" trainer discussed the two year process that led her to her daughter, as well as how Rhoades, 31, delivered their son the same week Michaels finally brought their daughter home.
"I don't even answer email. I don't have time to care about anything else," she notes. "I want to be really present and enjoy all the nuances of their growth and development. I don't want to rush any of it."
Michaels is best known for her appearances on NBC's "The Biggest Loser" and "Losing It with Jillian," as well as for her appearance on talk show "The Doctors."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- ‘True Blood’ Final Season [Season 7] Spoilers: There is No One Left! [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Amid Sex Change Issues 'Still Love' Ex-wife Kris Jenner
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Death Hoax Goes Viral: Actor Reportedly Passed Away on Sunday
- Selena Gomez Mental Breakdown: Singer Unfollows Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Jenner Sisters on Instagram
- Kollywood News: Vijay-Amala Paul Wedding; 'Vijay 58' Update; 'Ai' Audio Release
- Josh Harnett Regrets Dating Scarlett Johnsson, Amanda Seyfried, Rihanna And Other Beautiful Actresses?
- IIFA Awards 2014: Hollywood Star John Travolta to Join Bollywood Celebs in Tampa Bay
- After Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez Unfollows Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber on Instagram? Songstress’ Former BFF and Fans React
- 2014 Coachella Music Festival Week 2: Five Awesome Things You Need To Know
- Matt Bomer Admits He’s Married, Talks About Role on 'The Normal Heart'